• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought DayZ (i was going to wait for the full release but oh well)

Rpg maker (should enjoy this!)

And the stanely parable ( to gift to a friend because its very good)

Gangxxter

I wanted it to play with Oculus but i think i don't have the 5 posts, too bad
Do you own the DK1 already or are you waiting for the DK2?

I'll wait for the Consumer Version but once the CV is released, HL2 will be one of the first games I'll play. Apparently the game is amazing in VR.

Everytime I saw the flash sales, I was always disappointed. Was pretty surprised when I woke up, to see the first flash sale game I was interested in. Skullgirls, for $3. Didn't even think twice about it, just bought it.

Starting off this day pretty well.

Raxus

For a second sale in a row a glitch caused me to miss a vote -_-

Everyone needs to pick up The Swapper if you enjoy puzzle games like Portal.

Strider

I wake up to see Epic - Fantasy won and Team green still holding it down. I am not disappointed.

FFVII is mine. Also happy to see AoM so high on the top seller list.

Gala

Only picked up Marlow Briggs yet, hope Kentucky Route Zero and Age of Wonders III will get a massive price reduction

Gangxxter

I hope MX vs ATV Reflex gets a Daily-Deal/Flash-Sale/Community-Choice.
I'm so ready for a new Motocross game in the vein of Motocross Madness 2.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm doing fairly well so far, for not having spent any real money yet. Got Deathtrap Dungeon, Devil May Cry 4, Euro Truck Sim 2 + DLC, and State of Decay as gifts, and bought the State of Decay Breakdown DLC, OMG Zombies, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, and gifted a friend One Way Heroics with card money. And I've still got like $11 in my wallet from card money + that $6 text contest.

For the rest of the sale I'm just hoping to end up with Long Live the Queen, Delver, Ikaruga, and Crimzon Clover: World Ignition. I hope they do a shmup community vote (which will inevitably lose to something stupid, of course).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Giving away one of the most surprising games i bought for such a low low price and it NEEDS to be played. It's ridicilous it's magical and it's balls to the wall action like God of War meets Michael Bay.

fuck yeah. im almost done, fully upgraded now o/

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
I hope MX vs ATV Reflex gets a Daily-Deal/Flash-Sale/Community-Choice.
I'm so ready for a new Motocross game in the vein of Motocross Madness 2.

You didn't get it for a $1 in the E3 humble bundle? There's probably alot of traders selling super cheap keys for it now.

r3n4ud

So rightnow Green have just broken through the score of Red yesterday and still 5 hours to go.

Fuck me, Green, well done.

Vd3wSrk.gif

Drame

It's really excitig to finally take the full advantage of the steam sale as I just build myself a new rig month ago.

Witcher 2 for 4€ was a steal which won't be topped! All these great games for such low prices.

I hope that the Saints Row Complete pack goes for sale. I'd love to play the 4th in its 60fps glory. Oh and the RE6 PC port ain't half bad, right?

Tomorrow the winner will be either blue or pink, and the next day the one of those two who didn't win. It's set up so that way all 5 teams can win twice at-least. Calling it now.

Derp

Still waiting for FTL / Transistor / Fallout 3 / New Vegas

How's Skullgirls? I'm going to be flat out honest here - I've never bought a fighting game. Thinking about it.

dot

It's really excitig to finally take the full advantage of the steam sale as I just build myself a new rig month ago.

Witcher 2 for 4€ was a steal which won't be topped! All these great games for such low prices.

I hope that the Saints Row Complete pack goes for sale. I'd love to play the 4th in its 60fps glory. Oh and the RE6 PC port ain't half bad, right?
The RE6 port is very good.

Chariot

Shit is rigged.
The outcomes are most likely. But whats bothering me is, that Valve have such weird scores. Can't they make it look a bit more real? (if its real, I'm impressed)

Rebellion of plebs against the Republic I say!
PjexrvMpZw8G.png
From the reddit:
I don't like this at all. I don't trust the other teams to not stab us in the back on the last day and go all out. Especially not those filthy purples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom