• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuze

Seems the AMD beta driver is causing vertex glitches in State of Decay. Apart from that I kinda enjoyed the 30mins I just put into it so far.

If I have Final Fantasy VII on PSN, is there much point to me owning it on PC? Like are there any graphics mods, or some cool gameplay mods that allow you to have some super weapons or extra abilities from the start of the game?

Nibiru

Banned
The exciting thing about green dominating and everyone else sticking to doing nothing is that the battle for the early lead today should be great. Everyone must have stuff ready to go.

You actually think this race thing is legit and that there is a place where everyone is co-coordinating perfectly? Even the reddit thread with "the plan" has hardly any activity in it.

The only explanations for green being leagues ahead and everyone else being exactly the same is manipulation by valve maybe because of a mistake in team distribution OR someone somewhere found a way to game the system and even that doesn't explain every other team being in pretty much a dead heat.

If when we see the day end and Green all of a sudden sucks we know the fix is in if it continues to own then most likely Valve messed up majorly in team distribution.

Just my opinion though:)

Volimar

If I have Final Fantasy VII on PSN, is there much point to me owning it on PC? Like are there any graphics mods, or some cool gameplay mods that allow you to have some super weapons or extra abilities from the start of the game?

FF7 spoiler:
Aeris lives on the PC version.

You actually think this race thing is legit and that there is a place where everyone is co-coordinating perfectly? Even the reddit thread with "the plan" has hardly any activity in it.

The only explanations for green being leagues ahead and everyone else being exactly the same is manipulation by valve maybe because of a mistake in team distribution OR someone somewhere found a way to game the system and even that doesn't explain every other team being in pretty much a dead heat.

If when we see the day end and Green all of a sudden sucks we know the fix is in if it continues to own then most likely Valve messed up majorly in team distribution.

Just my opinion though:)

It's been posted in every team sub reddit. Wouldn't be surprised if it's been all over social media too. Regardless, it seems to be working. I suppose we'll see for the rest of the week. As a team Blue member, this collusion is probably the only way we'll have a shot at winning.

Forkball

Played three of my eight games so far.

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+: Surprisingly fun and fast-paced. It's like Pac-Man on acid.
Metal Slug 3: I love Metal Slug but man I am so bad at it.
Mitsurugi Hikae Kamui: Pretty repetitive, but it has a girl wielding a katana in a short skirt

Chariot

I think it acively allows you to cheat and there is are several graphic mods.

Man, Green just killed it. Come on, Blue, pull it together tomorrow!

I'm actually on Purple, but I put in a buy order for a "Switch Team to Blue" token for a max of $7.00, ended up getting one... for $0.08. If Blue kills it at some point, I'm gonna be rolling in Steam bucks. :)

There actually is a graphics mod that HDifies the characters and some backgrounds. Not sure how extensive it was as I never tried it.

Ruruja

From the CSGO thread lol.
562v8W4.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=117686726#post117686726

That's hilarious.

I'm actually on Purple, but I put in a buy order for a "Switch Team to Blue" token for a max of $7.00, ended up getting one... for $0.08. If Blue kills it at some point, I'm gonna be rolling in Steam bucks. :)

Brb investing in 10 "Switch to Blue Tokens",

There actually is a graphics mod that HDifies the characters and some backgrounds. Not sure how extensive it was as I never tried it.

Nice. Good looking out.

Right then guys, I think only FF7 for this go around for me.

I'm looking at Swapper with no idea what it is. Looks like a 2D sidescroll version of the movie Prometheus.

Momentary

Banned
Okay guys... since Final Fantasy VII is on sale the rest of the Final Fantasies got bigger discounts. Would these be what they would go for as a Daily? I really want Final Fantasy XIV, but I could have sworn it's been more than %50 before.

Scythian

Playing Papers, Please, I can't continue playing, my son is dying without medicine ;__; Does it matter? Should I restart and do better?

Chariot

Okay guys... since Final Fantasy VII is on sale the rest of the Final Fantasies got bigger discounts. Would these be what they would go for as a Daily? I really want Final Fantasy XIV, but I could have sworn it's been more than %50 before.
Enhanced steak tells me, that it was never cheaper on Steam.

Red

Brb investing in 10 "Switch to Blue Tokens",

Nice. Good looking out.

Right then guys, I think only FF7 for this go around for me.

I'm looking at Swapper with no idea what it is. Looks like a 2D sidescroll version of the movie Prometheus.
Swapper is a puzzle game. Some people might call it Metroidvania but I wouldn't... It does not require you to gain power ups or revisit areas to unlock new paths or abilities. There is no combat. It's just a big map where you go around pressing switches and grabbing macguffins and dying a lot. And it is excellent.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
If the organized nature of that Reddit stuff works out. In theory you can win every day if you have teh right tokens lol.

Just switch to the right team each day :)

I'm sure tons are doing that and I think the win margin each day will show that.

kurahador

It'll be the same. And XIV RR never been more than 50% off anywhere IINM.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Can I give away Humble Store gift links the same way I'd do Steam gifts?

edit: wait, nevermind. Missed that part in the modbot thread!

Hugstable

Banned
How do I get my Dualshock 4 controller working on my PC? Been using my Dualshock 3, but I really want to use a Dualshock 4 to be playing some Dark Souls on my PC. Thought this would be a good place to ask this since everyone here is usually huge PC gamers haha.

Also is FFVII on here even worth it? I have it on both PS3 and PS Vita from the classics and I heard this version has crappy music, but if there is a way to mod it to be better, that would be amazing.

Rflagg

dang that is actually pretty smart
shamelessly copying this idea although with a lower max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom