• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyy

Shout out to Sneakysneaks for being awesome and gifting me Company of Heroes + expansions :D
All I have to do is play an hour of bad rats! It can't be that bad right?

Fracas

#fuckonami
This came out on the bottom of last page, so I'll repost in case anyone missed it:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-9E42DCA361725622 - Taken by Fornaximus. 3 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-2E141F6F22D44DB5 - Taken by Hugstable. 3 entrants total.
Antichamber -- MB-4F2A08CED6AF8D6C - Taken by NaM. 7 entrants total.
Monaco -- MB-966CE250E85E8FA3 - Taken by Supaidaman. 4 entrants total.
Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams -- MB-941FF2684CABC807 - Taken by Danielsan. 1 entrants total.
Fez -- MB-6677C307A4EA9799 - Taken by UncleO. 5 entrants total.
Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians -- MB-E6DB270C3FFFBFB5 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 1 entrants total.

t1403450910z1.png

Go team blue!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atraveller, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-E15D210423D6EB14 - Taken by Handsomejan. 11 entrants total.
Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-486390277F3962D3 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito. 4 entrants total.

t1403451511z1.png

Nibiru

Banned
Every team except for green has been just about tied since yesterday. No way it isn't fixed.

I agree. There is a slim possibility that there might be enough co-ordination among purple to establish such a massive lead(I don't think this but I guess it's possible.)

However I do not think it is possible that the other teams have all stayed equal for this long because of some kind of hold pattern lol. That would take a massive level of co-operation among every team to hold on to the craftables and not do anything. No way this has happened.

dani_dc

So helping your team gets you a new summer card per day uh?

Essentially if I craft 1 badge per day I'll get two summer cards (one for helping team and another for crafting the badge), hm, I think that would give me a net profit for any badge that I'm 3-4 cards away.

Time to take the chance to craft som.

sunlapse

Neo Member
Anyone know if the FFXIV free 30 days activates immediately upon purchase or does it take further registration to activate? Interested in trying it for $15 but not immediately if possible.

Khronico

Man I booted up AOE2HD and was immediately greeted with the opening cinematic; the memories of hundreds of hours spent map making and skirmish playing rushed back to me all at once and I got kinda choked up... Such an amazing game.

I'll play more in the afternoon but ten minutes with the HD edition was enough to confirm my suspicions: this edition is well worth your money.

More detailed review coming soon.

Danielsan

Thanks for Giana Sisters Francas! As a European I'm ashamed to say I never played the original bootleg Mario game before. Looking forward to checking it out!

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
My wishlist looks like this:
1. Witcher 3
2. Shadow of Mordor
3. Watch_Dogs

Looking for a game to swap WD with.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
everyone going with the combo of Witcher 3 and Wolfenstein as well I see? :p

my third game is Child of Light

I opted for MAGIX's three 2014 software releases that I don't already own (Movie Edit Pro Plus, Music Maker Premium and Photostory Deluxe).

Grief.exe

In the past year we have had four Final Fantasy games launch on Steam. Prior to that, we only had FFXI.

Curious that FF Type-0 wasn't announced for PC as well, but I'm still hopeful going forward.

What needs to be patched in FFVIII by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom