• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

In 45 minutes I'm crafting another summer badge to send pink in front to a commanding lead.
That's if pink is next on Valve's scripted list... Amirite... Amirite...?
Conspiracy-Theory-Alert.jpg

denx

Aren't the PC versions terrible though? I heard you had some SE account bullshit that messed up your computer or something.

Messed up your computer? Lol the misinformation being spread.

People hate having to login to a SE account because they just don't like having another DRM layer on top of Steam. But apart from that, the Steam versions of FF VII and VIII are fine. You don't even need a SE account for VIII.

Necrovex

I decided to finally buy Skyrim: Legendary Edition. I played a friend's copy a few years back, and I didn't like it. I might enjoy it now, I thought it was worth the risk.

Alexalder

Banned
Do you own the DK1 already or are you waiting for the DK2?

I'll wait for the Consumer Version but once the CV is released, HL2 will be one of the first games I'll play. Apparently the game is amazing in VR.
DK1. The game is AMAZING. Like, the first time you walk into the city plaza you are stunned and you go look at every single thing you see.
(No pirating, i own Orange Box 360 and i tried it out with a friend pc and at game festivals)

MBison

For the Mars $6 experts out there, whats the easiest way to add them to your Steam account? add funds to your wallet from the card or add the credit card to your account?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
That's if pink is next on Valve's scripted list... Amirite... Amirite...?

you are absolutely right. Nevermind having a team jump out to a huge lead, but the other teams are within 2000 points of each other. That's impossible.

manhack

For the Mars $6 experts out there, whats the easiest way to add them to your Steam account? add funds to your wallet from the card or add the credit card to your account?

I just used it as a form of payment during checkout when purchasing a game

MarionCB

I'm really enjoying Skullgirls, though it takes a while to learn it. That's fighting games, I guess. Is that Colour DLC as worthless as it looks?

you are absolutely right. Nevermind having a team jump out to a huge lead, but the other teams are within 2000 points of each other. That's impossible.

"If team=green, then pointsx2" lol

Seriously, it just seems a totally bizarre arrangement to have all the other teams lined up so closely.

you could like a turd but it still remains a turd. sure you have your own tastes and opinions and you could even think that FF3 is the best jrpg ever made but that doesn't make your opinion right. writing something like "I love FF3 but I see how many flaws it has and how much of a better game FF7 is, which I somehow don't like." would be more honest and less nonsense.
My God, this is actually real. This is actually how somebody thinks.

Wow.

Pachimari

Had an extra one in my inventory. Here's to GAF:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Madridista:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island: Epidemic -- MB-53E3BF7A913B07AC - Taken by Colby. 5 entrants total.

t1403455410z1.png

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
you could like a turd but it still remains a turd. sure you have your own tastes and opinions and you could even think that FF3 is the best jrpg ever made but that doesn't make your opinion right. writing something like "I love FF3 but I see how many flaws it has and how much of a better game FF7 is, which I somehow don't like." would be more honest and less nonsense.

Oh my god, this post is like the living embodiment of the talking save points from Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom