• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

My God, this is actually real. This is actually how somebody thinks.

Wow.

I don't know man, if someone would give me FF3 and say it's the best FF, I would laugh to his face. Opinions are nice and all, and good for you, that you like it so much, you just won't find that many people agreeing with you, especially if you belittle FF7 doing so, which many people like a lot, myself included.
So ya, opinions and all that.

Mumford

jbyuH7l3NtIZK4.png

Just in case somebody forgot what was there to vote for.
Fuck yeah, I get to play Jade Empire for the first time.

So team green, what is your top 3 wish list games in the event you win the giveaway?

I did
-wolfenstein: the new order
-Divinity original sin
- Southpark stick of truth

Uzzy

Shame that we won't get a dirt cheap BG2:EE, but Betrayer will be decent compensation.

What's the word on Metro: Last Light? Should I get that too, given that the Metro: Redux is coming out soon?

Grief.exe

Shame that we won't get a dirt cheap BG2:EE, but Betrayer will be decent compensation.

What's the word on Metro: Last Light? Should I get that too, given that the Metro: Redux is coming out soon?

I'm sure we will see the Baldur's Gate games come up again.

iosefe

For all those that want to add all $6 to steam, get enhanced steam for you browser of choice. It adds a custom amounts over 5 option

I don't know man, if someone would give me FF3 and say it's the best FF, I would laugh to his face. Opinions are nice and all, and good for you, that you like it so much, you just won't find that many people agreeing with you, especially if you belittle FF7 doing so, which many people like a lot, myself included.
So ya, opinions and all that.
I'm not asking for anyone to agree with me (in fact, this is only a thing because I posted my wishlist with no agenda and somebody found it necessary to berate me for wanting FF3), but I'm also not going to be told that I'm wrong because I don't participate in the popular consensus.

Thanks.

Shepard

I have the original BG2 that I bought a few months ago from gog, are the improvements in the enhanced edition good enough to justify a purchase? (when it goes on sale,. eventually)

Volimar

I'm not asking for anyone to agree with me (in fact, this is only a thing because I posted my wishlist with no agenda and somebody found it necessary to berate me for wanting FF3), but I'm also not going to be told that I'm wrong because I don't participate in the popular consensus.

Thanks.

I like 6

And 4....or 5....whichever is the one with Cecil.

MarionCB

You get a 50% discount on the Last Light Redux if you own Last Light, so it's cheaper to buy Last Light on sale now, then pre-order the Last Light Redux, than just getting the redux.

jaina

Horror's win saved me from buying Jade's Empire and Grimrock :) only a temporary "victory" I guess until they return as daily/flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom