• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I'm not asking for anyone to agree with me (in fact, this is only a thing because I posted my wishlist with no agenda and somebody found it necessary to berate me for wanting FF3), but I'm also not going to be told that I'm wrong because I don't participate in the popular consensus.

Thanks.

Actually I replied to your post only because I've seen your post "FF3 is the best FF" earlier. I didn't know you were provoked to say that in defense of your wl.

Mayyhem

Debating on whether to get Skyrim for $5 or to just grab the ultimate edition for $14.

I've played through Skyrim but havent played the DLC's. I'm not sure if its worth going through the whole game again to play the DLC's :/

fantomena

Exactly. Haven't even bothered changing my wishlist for it.

I have thought about trying to push myself for some points and crafting a badge, but I have still not come that far.

My wishlist is completely random and almost (I think) not a single pre-order game is there.

If my team once and Im one of the winners, Illl be happy. But Im not gonna stress myself out.

Btw, are the wishlist games randomly chosen?

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
I really wanna play Overgrowth, but for something that doesn't even have a campaign yet (or MP), I find that price tag a tad too much.

Anteater

hmm actually having fun with Marlow Briggs now, wasn't feeling it the first hour in the factory level, one thing I don't like is how slow block is, feels like there's a half a second delay.

Derp

I have thought about trying to push myself for some points and crafting a badge, but I have still not come that far.

My wishlist is completely random and almost (I think) a single pre-order game is there.

If my team once and Im one of the winners, Illl be happy. But Im not gonna stress myself out.

Btw, are the wishlist games randomly chosen?
You need to have contributed at least 1 point to the team to be eligible though. And it's the top 3 games from your wishlist that are chosen.

Momentary

Banned
I decided to skip skullgrils, I love the style but I really suck at fighting games =/

It's really easy to get into. But like all fighting games, you'll run into monsters online. Best thing to do is to form up a friends list of people of moderate skills so that you don't get frustrated while trying to improve.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Ok guys, it's like 15 mins until Walking Dead Season 2's deal ends. I loved season 1. Will I love season 2?

Imo it's not as good as the first one or TWAU, but it's still worth playing. What really bugged me is that almost all the episodes are extremely short and mostly on rails, whereas the first season had some classic P&C adventure moments

Dambrosi

Banned
It's around 4$ on Russiabucks and it's region free if that helps :p( the main game is region locked, but the bundle of game+dlc is region free)
Somebody should totally make a website that helps Steam users hook up with Russian traders and call it RussiaBucks.com. That could be a thing. Hey JaseC...

oti

Banned
Played Blood Dragon for the first time today. Man, I played through FC3 on PS3 before, but PC + Ultra is like a whole new game (which it actually is, but you know what I mean).
Anyway, got the same card thrice. What's up with that?

Uzzy

I have the original BG2 that I bought a few months ago from gog, are the improvements in the enhanced edition good enough to justify a purchase? (when it goes on sale,. eventually)

I'd say yes, especially when BG2:EE has a big discount. Just being able to play at modern resolutions without modding the game is worth it.

Shepard

Sapre
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Zeno Clash II -- MB-F0023346A8D48034 - Taken by oti xero
I'd say yes, especially when BG2:EE has a big discount. Just being able to play at modern resolutions without modding the game is worth it.

Thanks, I just needed a little push for that, I'll get it when it goes on sale.

Actually I replied to your post only because I've seen your post "FF3 is the best FF" earlier. I didn't know you were provoked to say that in defense of your wl.
Well, I actually said it was the best one on Steam, it's certainly not my personal favorite.

That would be V. Or IX. Maybe VI? I actually can't be consistent with which one I like the most. Gun to my head, I'd say V, I guess.

Derp

I decided to skip skullgrils, I love the style but I really suck at fighting games =/
I should've done that, except i found out i horribly suck after i bought the game. Not exactly sure how the hell i'm going to get used to it. May be one of the first Steam games i buy that just sits in my library doing nothing. What a waste T_T...

Tizoc

Played Blood Dragon for the first time today. Man, I played through FC3 on PS3 before, but PC + Ultra is like a whole new game (which it actually is, but you know what I mean).
Anyway, got the same card thrice. What's up with that?

That's common actually, you won't always get different cards from playing a game. In this case, either sell the cards/copies or trade them to make a badge.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Somebody should totally make a website that helps Steam users hook up with Russian traders and call it RussiaBucks.com. That could be a thing. Hey JaseC...

Haha, you may be on to something there.

Looks like I'll be winning Obscure, Sins of a Dark Age and Rust if the servers blackouts, Pink wins and Im the only pinker reamining.

Looking good.

You need to earn at least one point for your team to be eligible, though. Sort this page by Set Price and then buy the cards from the market -- the cheapest sets are around 70c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom