• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I should've done that, except i found out i horribly suck after i bought the game. Not exactly sure how the hell i'm going to get used to it. May be one of the first Steam games i buy that just sits in my library doing nothing. What a waste T_T...

Tutorial/training so you get the hang of it. It's not that hard to get into.

Momentary

Banned
I should've done that, except i found out i horribly suck after i bought the game. Not exactly sure how the hell i'm going to get used to it. May be one of the first Steam games i buy that just sits in my library doing nothing. What a waste T_T...

Fighting games really need more intuitive training modes. They should actually try to make a mini-game out of combo practice along with some kind of rhythm/metronome type thing to help with combos with strict inputs. I think it would really help people ease into the game.

Momentary

Banned
I'll buy Metro 2033 Redux for -50% soon but are there really any differences between Last Light and LL Redux?

I was looking at the description and really couldn't see anything that was a drastic change, but when I buy it I'm getting the entire package. I'm weird like that.

gloomy

Neo Member

I have found the opposite to be true for me. I suck at fighting games, but this seems pretty forgiving and intuitive. Regardless the game is very pretty.

Payday1 is the game i regret buying.

legacyzero

Banned
I'll buy Metro 2033 Redux for -50% soon but are there really any differences between Last Light and LL Redux?

I think there are a few graphical enhancements, but IMO, the better Redux will be Metro 2033 Redux.

From what I'm reading, 2033 redux will be better, no only graphically, but run better as well. And if you ever placed 2033 on PC before, you know that it's an unoptimized mess.

So I look forward to the improvements.

I'd like to give some game keys away for my game, Love. It may only be a buck fifty right now, but I'd like to give some away anyways.

Can a Mod help me with that?

You should use ModBot! :D

Arthea

Well, I actually said it was the best one on Steam, it's certainly not my personal favorite.

That would be V. Or IX. Maybe VI? I actually can't be consistent with which one I like the most. Gun to my head, I'd say V, I guess.

I would like to remakes of IV-V-VI on steam, let's hope FF3 (I bought it day one too) sold good enough for SE to consider.

Play with me so I can feel superior

Woffls

I'm so tempted to get Euro Truck Sim 2. I played the demo for 4 hours and had a lot of fun with it, but I don't know if I'll put the time in. I imagine it would be ideal for Netflix and podcast multi-tasking... £3.74 is a considerable investment as well...

MikeDown

Banned
Today comrades we rise again, rise to flawless victory!
Our-triumph-in-space-is-the-hymn-to-Soviet-country.jpg

Lomax

hmm actually having fun with Marlow Briggs now, wasn't feeling it the first hour in the factory level, one thing I don't like is how slow block is, feels like there's a half a second delay.

The only thing you really need to bother blocking is ranged attacks and the reflect window is extremely generous, just do it a bit early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom