• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Bad Rats
Secret o the Magic Crystals
that barbie game

hold on a second! that's serious contender, it never goes on sale, and it'll be removed from steam without anybody but Jasec having it.
and I was hoping it to drop so low as to be a plausible gift for hilarity when gifting to unsuspecting person (._.)

I would like to remakes of IV-V-VI on steam, let's hope FF3 (I bought it day one too) sold good enough for SE to consider.
I think IV and IV-2 will make it based on having similar iOS/Android versions like III, so they'll be easy to port over.

I guess they could do the same with the mushy redrawn sprites versions of V and VI, but that would be sad.

The_Monk

"Love is supposed to dignify us, exalt us. How can it be love, if all it does is make you lonely and corrupt?"

True love does not work that way. Only if you start with the wrong intentions you'll be left with that and that is not love, at all.

That's the remains of a corrupt soul.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wakes up from nap, sees green score

1397076287504.gif

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
I know there's no time left, but I really am enjoying Craft the World. Not quite sure yet if it was worth $9 as I have to test its depth but the visuals are charming and it seems the perfect cross between Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I want Rayman Origins more than other people do. I want it the most that anyone has ever wanted anything in the history of humankind.

Woffls

Haha, there's Metal Gear Rising as well! I enjoyed that so fucking much on PS3. It's the most fun I've had with a game in a long time.

Turfster

Daily
  • Battleblock Theater 75% off
  • Borderlands 2 75% off
  • Amalur 75% off
  • Outlast 75% off
  • Planetary Annihilation 66% off
  • South Park The Stick of Truth 33% off
  • Wolf Among Us 66% off
  • Tomb Raider 75% off
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 50% off
Flash