• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf Among us was already 25% off...and has been since the sale started. So it's on the front page for more exposure?

EDIT: Derp, changed to 66% off...it took a minute or so to update itself.

Sooooooooooo

If you're one of the very lucky 30, do you receive the games right away or is this something that happens at the end of the sale?

KJ869

Its wierd that I feel that Wolf Among Us should be on bigger sale (as I think its exactly same as christmas) but its anoying as hell that season is on sale twice before its out...

First time trying to use ModBot, so I'm giving away an old key I had lying here. If anything goes wrong, send me a PM.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Batman: Arkham City GOTY -- MB-2D9A96FDE82681F4 - Taken by Halo 2. 19 entrants total.

t1403467111z1.png

Arthea

BattleBlock Theater -75% already?
Somebody sell me on it.

Also flash and community deals being all green for me is sad view indeed.

Strider

I'm almost done with Tomb Raider actually. It's worth every bit of $5 IMO. Unless you really fucking hate Uncharted. Then maybe not.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I knew that waiting for Borderlands 2 would pay off.

Completed it thanks to PlayStation Plus, but now time to get the superior version.

Time to bite on the Wolf Among Us.

This is a typical case where waiting really is the best option. Not only do you get it cheap but you don't have to wait months for each episode to arrive. It will be a much better experience for me than playing a bit of TWD every few months. Really takes me out of it.

Edit: showing 66% for me.

Kyou

Buy BattleBlock Theater
-75%
$3.74 USD

Buy Ultra Baby's Co-op Chaos Pack
Includes 2 copies of Battleblock Theater.
-50%
$12.49 USD

buh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom