• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

denx

I was hoping for -66% for MGR, but I'll still bite at -50%.

And that is pretty much my whole Summer seal budget spent. Hopefully I can make some 10 bucks extra on card sales, but I feel like I'm done now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
cheapest Planetary Anihilation has ever been correct?

Cheddahz

Banned
As much as I loved MGR when I played it on my 360, I'm not going to pick up Rising right now (would like for it to get cheaper before I double dip, cause I did get the console version at launch), but for real, if you haven't played it...get it!

Eanan

Aint no stopping the power of the GREEN!!!

We go again

2lav9iIl.jpg

_hekk05

Banned
1. Does borderlands 2 goty include all of the dlc? If not which ones? Will consider

2. What are the mission dlcs for sleepy doges?

3. BUY BATTLEBLOCK

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Any impressions? Has it a campaign then or is it more sandbox?

It's an open world game and it has a short 4-hour campaign that is presented in the form of quests (many of them being boring fetch quests). Like I said it's similar to Far Cry

Also another thing worth mentioning is that it draws some inspiration from Dark Souls. There's very little hand holding and If you die, you will respawn at a fort and your valuables will remain at the place of your death. If you fail to recover them they are gone

In my opinion, it's a game that has a lot of good ideas and the setting and art direction are very well done. Unfortunately it fails to deliver at the gameplay department as it's pretty rough and bland. Expected a lot more from former Monolith devs

OmegaDL50

Aww hell yeah!

Borderlands 2 on Sale.

Now I can finally get my DLC.

Now I only need Mortal Kombat 9 and Morrowind to go on Flash / Daily and I'll be finished with this Summer Sale.

Tizoc

Guardian of Light don't count as a Tomb Raider game s-e?

Tempted to get wolf among us, but I feel it'll go lower come the Winter Seal.
If I can get it for 2 TF2 Keys, I'll bite though.

wilflare

obligatory post
if I have the base game, do I get all the DLC for Sleepy Dogs?

EDIT:
and does Borderlands 2 GOTY still miss out on any content DLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom