• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakkidis

Purples where are you, I crafted 2 badges to get those numbers up. Speaking of which, buying cards is painfully slow. Servers taking a huge hit

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Damn it, Durante.

dezyopQ.png

But I'm not playing it until it releases.

(Any of the other Divinity games worth playing?)

While old, I consider Divine Divinity to be one of my top 3 games of all time.

Tizoc

Holy shit - I never knew Steam sales were THIS FUCKING GOOD!!!

I just got X-Com: Enemy Unknown and The Bureau: X-Com Declassified for $8!!!!

I've been craving some X-Com lately so this was perfect.

Now I just need a better computer....currently on a 2010 Macbook Air :jnc

This is just the beginning for you, Young Padawan.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Really tempted to go for Borderlands 2 GOTY, especially since I found a way to transfer PS3 saves over to PC. But it's not a flash/daily yet, so I must resist!

zma1013

Holy Hell its finally here I've been waiting for months

but real talk

Is Day Z worth buy for only 15% off?

In my opinion no. Get Arma 2 for cheap and play the various Dayz mods, at least that way you'll get a whole game of some form and still experience Dayz. The current Dayz is serious straight alpha as it says. There's barely any game there and what's there is broken. Wait until final release and re-evaluate a sale purchase.

Whools

I think my favourite thing about the steam sales is the meta game stuff valve comes up with. I'm just fascinated by it, and how effective it is. They really brought it this year.

Phawx

Let's go #TeamGreen

Reach out to Nvidia on twitter. Get them to retweet, post, fucking anything! I don't care we just gotta win this shit.

All the other colors can't handle the Green.

jblank83

It's more like Ultima.

(Incase you don't know what that means: turn based, actions manipulate the world and spells and world actions have very deliberate effects on one another.)

Specifically it's like Ultima 7. Open world with lots of interactivity. Go where you want. Do what you want. As you say, lots of interactive objects.

Durante

Damn it, Durante.

dezyopQ.png

But I'm not playing it until it releases.

(Any of the other Divinity games worth playing?)
Divinity: Dragon Commander is on sale for 60% off, and well worth playing if you like multi-genre games, or RTS, or TBS, or being a Dragon. Read more here.

Divine Divinity and Divinity II are great action RPGs. Really, the only one not worth playing is Beyond Divinity.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition woth $4.99 it's 75% off, any chances to go cheaper?

There's the possibility it'll hit 80%/85% off as a featured deal, but you're looking at a "loss" of $2 at the most, so if you're chomping at the bit to play it now I'd jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom