• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonm1010

Banned
Few suggestions if anyone has a moment...

Battleblock Theater: Yay or Nay?

Kingdoms of Amulur: Yay or Nay?

Metal Gear Rising: Yay or Nay.

Metal Gear Rising most interests me but the other look like they could be fun.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Piiiiiiiink.

hadtodoitc1letcyueu.gif

Sofa King

If you want essentially the whole BL2 experience, get the BL2 GOTY and the 2nd Ultimate Vault Hunter upgrade and you are out the door for less than 12 bucks.

Crayons

Banned

yay to all

But if you aren't going to play MGR in the next 6 months it'll probably go down further in the winter seal.

Brites

Neo Member
TEAM GREEN FOR THE WIN 2: Get rekt pink edition

Holy god, is hard to find a image of buttercup beating Fuzzy Lumpkins...

OmegaDL50

So, as someone who got Borderlands2 and the season pass (Has the main story DLC and level 1 vault upgrade)

What other DLC are suggested? I like single player themes DLC. I hear there are character classes and more levels to get. The fucking DLC list is massive. Someone care to tell me the ones to look for?

You are in the same boat as me.

You'll probably want the Vault Hunter 2 upgrade pack. It increases the level cap 11 more levels up to 72 and introduces up to level 90 enemies.

The two extra classes Psycho and Mechomancer aren't included in the Season Pass either.

And the 5 Headhunter packs which are extra optional areas with 5 special boss fights that let you win some some unique stuff.

I don't care for cosmetic stuff but these are the actual content gameplay stuff that isn't included in the Season Pass.

ViviOggi

Battleblock Theater: Haven't played it yet

Kingdoms of Amulur: Nay

Metal Gear Rising: It has to be this way

derbene

Neo Member
Have fun fellow GAFers. The game is region locked to North America - please keep in mind when entering this Giveaway.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840701.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metro Last Light -- MB-D920C0ECD0457039 - Taken by Killadji. 72 entrants total.
Metro: Last Light RPK Weapon DLC -- MB-3D00A57A1CCC776F
Metro Last Light: Ranger Mode DLC -- MB-43740B512106BB8A

t1403469311z1.png

Sarcasm

For Sleeping Dogs the only mission DLC are:

• Year of the Snake
  • Zodiac Tournament
  • Nightmare in North Point

Is this correct? Any other DLC worth getting?

Mozendo

Battleblock - yes
KoA - Despite the praise it gets I found the game to be boring. What the fuck Curt Schilling?
Can't talk about MGR:R never played.

Hollycat

I don't suppose anyone who missed the witcher 2 sale wants to trade for Borderlands2+Borderlands GOTY-pack or Borderlands2 game of the year?

Mupod

kinda interested in betrayer but I'm hearing a lot of divided opinions on it. I remember reading some previews about it and they didn't seem to care much, but FEAR devs mean it's something I should probably play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom