• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Battleblock Theater already, BUY THAT GAME!

South Park is way too much for a daily

I would have gotten MGSR, but I think I'll hold off for the Winter Sale

So today so far it's Sleeping Dogs and Betrayer. I feel good about these

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So I'll ask a question that I asked last night and didn't get a response to.

Is the Spiderweb Software Complete Pack worth it? I'm waiting to buy it until the end of the sale, but I was just wondering if the games are really good or not.

Haven't forgot your Coffee! Today is a black strong and mesmerizing cup of hot coffee since it started to randomly rain in here:

6z05kqp.gif

And now I want coffee even though I rarely drink it.

Shadownet

Banned
Kingdom of Amalur is $5 right now. How is it compared to other RPG?

Fable the Lost Chapter is $2.

Never play those two games before. Worth it?

and Last but not least. I played Dragon Age Origins before on PS3.

The Ultimate Edition is on sale for 75% off right now from $30 to $7.49. is that the lowest it's going to go?

oti

Banned
Right after the new deals were unlocked I got a notification that I received two new items in my inventory. But there's nothing new in there. Odd.

I alredy knew that tomb raider was good, but i don't know if the extra 2.50€ are worth for the GOTY Edition.

Not sure if it's "worth it" to you, because everyone has different levels of price sensitivity, as well as hopes/desires from a piece of potential entertainment content. Tell me more about how you grew up. What were the norms in your household regarding the value of money? What is your current income? Do you find yourself having more money than time, or more time than money? Tell me about the importance of all the various components of a video game to you. I think all of these variables are important for all of us to know so that we can decide for you whether or not something is "worth it".

Chariot

Kingdom of Amalur is $5 right now. How is it compared to other RPG?

Fable the Lost Chapter is $2.

Never play those two games before. Worth it?

and Last but not least. I played Dragon Age Origins before on PS3.

The Ultimate Edition is on sale for 75% off right now from $30 to $7.49. is that the lowest it's going to go?
Fable remains one of my favorite games. It didn't even that bad thanks to the colorful cartoon style.

bigace33

I must be dreaming, but I just found Sudeki on steam for $2.99. I never even knew this classic had a PC release. I loved it on my OG Xbox and now get to finally finish it on my PC. Such a great game.

Zeliard

Went ahead and snagged Metro: LL despite my misgivings about Ranger Mode being DLC. Still one of the shittiest examples of DLC I've ever seen. Heard good things about the game as a shooter and I like the general somber, decaying tone of these games.

Tropico Trilogy Steam Key: 4H438-CE4MH-ZFJN3
Hard Reset Extended Edition Steam Key: EEV3G-JB4TZ-LBDEN
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain Steam Key: 0PNPV-GVNWX-DJFC0

nbthedude

Boring, like playing an empty MMO all by yourself.
Have a fetch quest. And a Kill X quest. And another fetch quest. And 5 more Kill X quests.

totally agreed. I pre-ordered this game and so I had a lot of reasons to invest time into it to MAKE myself like it and I never could. It's a boring piece of shit. Probably the worst waste of $50 I spent this generation.

On the plus side:

Betrayer $3.99
Battleblocks: $3.75

Fucking awesome sales day! :D

kami_sama

Not sure if it's "worth it" to you, because everyone has different levels of price sensitivity, as well as hopes/desires from a piece of potential entertainment content. Tell me more about how you grew up. What were the norms in your household regarding the value of money? What is your current income? Do you find yourself having more money than time, or more time than money? Tell me about the importance of all the various components of a video game to you. I think all of these variables are important for all of us to know so that we can decide for you whether or not something is "worth it".

LOL. I'll rephrase my question, which DLC are the SP ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom