• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

As part of Team Red, I'll simply say this: At least we're consistent. None of this 1st place, 3rd place, 2nd place, yadda yadda yadda. Just slow and steady.

Real fuckin slow.

Catshade

So I just wake up and....wow, this must be the most complicated summer contest ever.

Oh well, I'll just sell my summer cards for some gabebucks.

DogMeat77

Gaben needs to start dropping some blueshells for Red Team.

fuwCV.gif

Cbajd5

okay well i just bought all the battleblock theater summer items because i got the game for free

so am i cool yet

because lava lamp head sure is

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Enhanced Steam has been updated to version 6.3.2:

• Added Early Access banners to Summer Sale homepage
  • Added ability to sort Summer Sale team rankings to scale
  • Fixed a bug where scrolling on the home page would cause items not to highlight correctly
As always, let me know if you run into any issues.

Where I live right now, I can't do anything or any internet transaction using the internet. So I tell my cousin to fill my steam wallet from his country, the problem is that my cousin doesn't answer right now, but I can tell my uncle who live there to fill it for me, the problem that I did this in 2009, steam blocked my account, telling me it was fraud tentative, I explaiend to them the situation and that another person used his card to fill it, and because of credit card change they blocked me, so they unblocked me after days and I missed the sale.
Do you think if I tell my uncle now they will block my account now? and contacting Steam support will take days

Do I take the risk? Did steam solve this problem now? Anyone got my problem (switching credit card and getting blocked for that)? Please anyone give me an advice.

Levyne

Banned
I'm surprised you are all so gung-ho about little tiny shifts in this color thing. Not the fact that people are loose and just having some fun (except Turfster), but the number of posts with every tiny little lead shift x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom