• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk2025

I mentioned it on the other thread, but just so everyone sees it:

Warning for Pac-Man and The Ghostly Adventures; The game is locked at 30fps :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is that a origin symbol on the Divinity giveaway? o_O

Reposting since thread move so fast:

Is there a reason I'd want more than 1 point per day ?
I'd just craft a badge daily for the entry if massing points is useless.

inm8num2

Gotta give props to people who have the patience and dedication to idle cards and have badges ready for crafting in the months leading up to the summer sale. Reading how people are getting anywhere from 80-100 summer cards from crafts and selling them for $0.50 each is impressive.

Cheddahz

Banned
FINALLY!!!!!
EHXDERh.png

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm not gonna lie.

I still miss the days when you had to go get achievements for this stuff.

Hm, I think it's about time I start to idle and/or play games for cards. I have a looooooooooot of games that still have a ton of drops, hehe.

EDIT: According to enchanced steam:

465 card drops remaining
143 games with drops remaining

D:

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Yeah the origin filter gets confused when games have the word origin in their name. i just added divinity to the exemption list so no future giveaways of the game will have the origin symbol and edited out of the current giveaway.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Are the games that you vote on in steam for the flash sale or the next daily sale?

Possibly the flash sale, possibly a separate community choice sale, definitely not the daily sale. Flash and community choice sales would have the same maximum discount as a daily sale would, so they're fine to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom