• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinexus

Are those point boosts/steals drops from making the summer badge?

Also, played the first 10 levels of Bad Rats that I got from Toki. Not sure I'll ever be the same person.

Zeliard

I'm surprised you are all so gung-ho about little tiny shifts in this color thing. Not the fact that people are loose and just having some fun (except Turfster), but the number of posts with every tiny little lead shift x_x

Spoken like a Red

Ashodin

CHOOSE YOUR FACTION AND EMBRACE YOUR INNER WARRIOR:

PNiGIgN.png
VydSr1Z.png
mEbLZvM.png
BVs7P5N.png
UPbWdVd.png

Or keep your avatar and be stylish with these

J1UA9Ef.png
ky3BfsO.png
SCiYGL0.png
j8bm3SO.png
OKZ1t8G.png

Sarcasm

Anybody interested in Don't Starve + DLC 2 pack? I can host (though I own the base game..I want a copy for my wife so I don't know how that is going to work and its steam wallet).

L.O.R.D

question about the vpn
if i bought a game using vpn in another account as a gift and send it to other account
will the other account get banned ?

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
For the king..
ModBot said:
Instructions for nbnt:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-B5A193A7415E6A88 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 64 entrants total.

t1403221099z1.png

Lkr

what the hell gives with this steam sale? bad rats isn't on sale! how am i supposed to ruin people's libraries this summer :(

Woffls

Gone Home is 75%. Seems unlikely it will go less, what do you guys think?
It's one of my favourite 'going around' games, and I'm not a fan of them usually. Walking around the house on your own is creepy for the usual reasons, but the narrative is oddly comforting so it's an odd experience. Worth a few quid.

Blood Dragon won't get any cheaper, will it?

DaBoss

The new system for selling the Summer Steam cards is interesting.
Or keep your avatar and be stylish with these

J1UA9Ef.png
ky3BfsO.png
SCiYGL0.png
j8bm3SO.png
OKZ1t8G.png
I think I'll use this in the long run lol. Thanks.
what the hell gives with this steam sale? bad rats isn't on sale! how am i supposed to ruin people's libraries this summer :(
With this.
So Indie Gala's Gala Store is having its own sale.

Bad Rats is $.67 here instead of $.99 on Steam.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
question about the vpn
if i bought a game using vpn in another account as a gift and send it to other account
will the other account get banned ?

Is Valve likely to ban you for using a VPN? No.

Is Valve intelligent enough to see through your very obvious scheme to be able to punish you if they chose to ban you for doing this? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom