• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything I miss today? Had a hectic day at work with a ton of liability dumped on me.

Hopefully I can get caught up with you guys tomorrow.
You missed Team Red getting it's ass kicked by the rest of the competition.
Although that's still going on, unfortunately(Pick it up, TEAM!)

Aside from that, there's not been much special going on, strong sales so far, but no insane price errors on skyrim or anything like that...so far.

hawk2025

Watching the price path of the Summer Cards.

All of them are still VERY much on the way up, so I'll wait a bit before selling them.

Dario ff

Banned
I wonder how much lower the points will be in the next days, I have a feeling people will use a lot of their cards these first days.

Since I'm on Team Red it seems like a lost battle for today, so I'll just save up my 10 or more badges to craft on a single day later. :p

H2Yo

23y5F4U.png

This far on from its release, are there any good mods/conversions for Skyrim that are worth getting that'd pull someone back in? Tempted by Legendary Edition at that price.

Sarquiss_

Ended up buying my first game in ages from a Steam sale (Hotline Miami).

Tempted by the Far Cry franchise pack. Any chances of it going lower than $15?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ended up buying my first game in ages from a Steam sale (Hotline Miami).

Tempted by the Far Cry franchise pack. Any chances of it going lower than $15?

no. dailies are as low as they will go (unless theres a price mistake)

This far on from its release, are there any good mods/conversions for Skyrim that are worth getting that'd pull someone back in? Tempted by Legendary Edition at that price.

Depends. If you want hardcore, Frostfall+ Requiem and some graphics mods make for a reaaaalllllyyyy good time.

Pakkidis

Question: The more points you make in a day for your team the better chance you have of winning the 3 game giveaway? Or you just have to make 1 point to qualify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom