• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I'm doing a giveaway without modbot. First person who answers this question gets Divinity 3: Original Sin.

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

In the game Little Nemo: The Dream Master, which of these animals cannot attack in any way whatsoever? There may be more than one answer.

easy, mole

oh 2 answers? lizard cant either, but he can jump

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm doing a giveaway without modbot. First person who answers this question gets Divinity 3: Original Sin.

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

In the game Little Nemo: The Dream Master, which of these animals cannot attack in any way whatsoever?

Lizard

derExperte

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

In the game Little Nemo: The Dream Master, which of these animals cannot attack in any way whatsoever? There may be more than one answer.

mole, flounder, lizard

Jawmuncher

Probably because Capcom's not planning on doing anything to replace GFWL, and they don't want people pissed off when the game they purchase won't have co-op play in a few months.

That might be the case noticed other GFWL games aren't on sale either. That's pretty shitty RE5 along with some others need to get patched by them at some point.

TheBear

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

Mouse

RS4-

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

dat lizard?!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

mouse

Pachimari

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

The gorilla.

Time for a warm up.
I'm also trying NOT to blow the budget on day one here... it's a marathon, not a sprint, people. :)

Stay tuned... here's part one of the appetizers, since we have a bunch of newer people who may be here for the sale only...

These goodies are still available (can't guarantee it, but Modbot says it's so), first come, first served:

Mystery Game #1 -- https://store.steampowered.com/accou...EE2A9753610829
And Yet It Moves -- https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=ceM7bMaxUWV6mrU5
The Maw (xbox 360) #2 -- T7K6G-VQG93-QV9JP-2T77K-QVX2Z
Runespell: Overture -- 3T7JR-FV2AZ-LC45B
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=TFapwsGRXUZUSsu6
Planets Under Attack -- EBD7I-KF42T-CX2VB
Aerena -- 4AKYP-LE64Q-30C32
Bridge Project -- BKHZX-JGZQP-XVLWN
Race Injection -- 6FJTQ-63HWJ-F4A4Z
Gravity Badgers -- N3FWF-C3NRD-C7Q6G
Skyward Collapse -- 3VVEX-K3KJ3-IZ766
SOL: Exodus -- TEHEE-BT0Z7-IGK2D
Hacker Evolution Duality -- 0NDBI-XV8HB-WBYNG
Naval Warfare -- QG0DQ-TVZIN-BKBP7
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=TcthU4NZnh2b4YxD

Kiru

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

Frog

Turfster

Lizard, Flounder, Mole?

Sendou

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

Lizard and mole.

EDIT: Late and wrong!

And here's some more:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Toki Tori -- MB-C7A1B5F7BD96E2BB - Taken by DaBoss
ulgzbKC.png
Data Hacker - Initiation (Desura) -- MB-9218ABC7E78051E8 - Taken by Jason Frost
Overcast Walden and the Werewolf -- MB-6846BC476DFF9C09 - Taken by Aitor
ulgzbKC.png
Luna's Wandering Stars (Desura) -- MB-7DB78BF1A86AED97 - Taken by WinterDemons
Stronghold Crusader HD -- MB-963A3ED221293F85 - Taken by Khronico
Inescapable -- MB-0F668CFFC53650DE - Taken by Sendou
FootLOL: Epic Fail League -- MB-6819325105B30B48 - Taken by Alduin
ulgzbKC.png
Magic Meisters (Desura) -- MB-48578598F1A3CEB1 - Taken by BurnMuhBread
ulgzbKC.png
Yrminsul (Desura) -- MB-B7932AB706E04D50 - Taken by Eila
ulgzbKC.png
Astro Emporia (Desura) -- MB-6E7AF6181AB1F5F4 - Taken by Jason Frost
Cubetractor -- MB-A36BC5852D56B854 - Taken by DexterPepper
ulgzbKC.png
ONE DAY for Ched (Desura) -- MB-3520FB8830C1587E - Taken by Jason Frost
Hoard Complete Pack -- MB-DEEAAF38157091CC
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-414B6CC1A37C8536 - Taken by Evo X

Bigger giveaways later tonight.

Deitus

THE FLOUNDER IS NOT ON YOUR LIST

I feel cheated.

I played the shit out of nemo dammit

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

Sendero

Personally I just look at games I want, and if the game's store page shows that it's in a pack, I'll consider the pack. I never actively seek them out.
I see what you mean. It's actually tied with the explanation on Fc3 and Blood Dragon. Thought it was like the current GoG packs, where the more titles you purchase from the company catalog, the better the deal. Thanks.

OmegaDL50

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

The Mole could only dig through earth. Lizard also could only climb and had no means to attack. Fish could swim fast like the Frog but can't attack either.

Gorilla could punch, Frog could jump, Bee had that temporary flight and stinger attack, Crab had the claw.

I remember this well, I used to play the game every single day in my childhood.

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

Mole and frog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom