• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I live right now, I can't do anything or any internet transaction using the internet. So I tell my cousin to fill my steam wallet from his country, the problem is that my cousin doesn't answer right now, but I can tell my uncle who live there to fill it for me, the problem that I did this in 2009, steam blocked my account, telling me it was fraud tentative, I explaiend to them the situation and that another person used his card to fill it, and because of credit card change they blocked me, so they unblocked me after days and I missed the sale.
Do you think if I tell my uncle now they will block my account now? and contacting Steam support will take days

Do I take the risk? Did steam solve this problem now? Anyone got my problem (switching credit card and getting blocked for that)? Please anyone give me an advice.

Turfster

GRAGH.

They upped the level to get cards from voting to 8, which means I can't get an extras from my wife's account.

>:-\

Well... crap. This day just gets better and better, doesn't it.
Time to tell friends that have a steam account but don't care about the card stuff to not bother.

Adnor

Banned
I've been the whole day out, so I don't know what the hell has happened with the sale, I'm here just to say BUY DIVINITY: ORIGINAL SIN.

onionfrog

Stupid Question: If a game is not on sale at all right now (IE: at full MSRP), is there any chance of it being on sale during a daily of flash sale during the summer sale?

Capcom dropped the ball not having both versions of Dead Rising 2 on sale right next to the DR3 preorder discount.
:/

Salsa

it still doesnt happen

pl5pMIL.png

amazing

it's the new vampire bloodlines

Copons

Question: The more points you make in a day for your team the better chance you have of winning the 3 game giveaway? Or you just have to make 1 point to qualify?

FAQs don't mention any difference between contributors.

Now, if then Valve handpicks the most JaseC of all contributors, that we'll never know.

Kadin

Sold 142 cards today on the Market. That's a new record for me. Total was a paltry $16.36 but I'll take it. Maybe should have crafted some badges but looking at far behind Team Red is right now, I'm glad I took the money.

Does that make me a bad team player?

I miss the days when I could stay up until 2am to see the next set of deals before going to bed. At least I know that I'll see the next set before they disappear at 10am...or I'll be really late for work :p

Pachimari

I'm under the impression that we have Daily Deals, Flash Sales and then a Community Choice Sales will start up in a few hours.

Am I wrong on this one?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm under the impression that we have Daily Deals, Flash Sales and then a Community Choice Sales will start up in a few hours.

Am I wrong on this one?

there will be new flashes and the community choice in 1 hour 4 minutes

Onionkid

I could have sworn I read it was the top contributors. I'm on mobile though so I cant verify.

Nah, it's at random. So with only 30 winners, I mean...the whole thing is pointless. Pointless and glorious.

So many good games on sale for 75%, but not Daily Deals. Hard to resist them, but I guess no rush.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Thanks. Another question, if I may: The lifehacker that someone posted, mentions bundles and packs. Is there a quick way to list them? Or is it a wide spread kind of deal?

If you mean Publisher Packs, those are a thing that were a lot more common a few years ago so it's not really super useful advice.

But you can see every multi-game pack on Steam here:
http://store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=996&sort_order=ASC&page=1
There's only 13 pages, but you could sort by price or whatever to try to make it easier.

Personally I just look at games I want, and if the game's store page shows that it's in a pack, I'll consider the pack. I never actively seek them out.

Speevy

Banned
I'm doing a giveaway without modbot. First person who answers this question gets Divinity 3: Original Sin.

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

In the game Little Nemo: The Dream Master, which of these animals cannot attack in any way whatsoever? There may be more than one answer.

Sarcasm

Anybody interested in Don't Starve + DLC 2 pack? I can host (though I own the base game..I want a copy for my wife so I don't know how that is going to work and its steam wallet).

I'm doing a giveaway without modbot. First person who answers this question gets Divinity 3: Original Sin.

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

In the game Little Nemo: The Dream Master, which of these animals cannot attack in any way whatsoever?
I love how you always bring it back to Nemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom