• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgone

Jesus fucking Christ:

WbKmuA0.png

Server unavailable, ridiculous restriction on password length, terrifying avatar.

Yup, that's Uplay.

FACE

Banned
If you haven't bought Divinity Original Sin yet you're a bad person and should be punished with 1000 hours of Bad Rats.

Ooo you could enter to win three games from your wishlist if you send valve a postcard

Alternate Entry: To manually enter the Sweepstakes, each eligible entrant must print his or her name, address, city, state, country, postal code, email address, Steam account name, and telephone number, as well as the day of the sale that the entry is for, on a self-addressed 4”x6” note card and mail the completed form to: Valve Corporation, P.O. Box 1688, Bellevue, WA 98009-1688. Note cards mailed in envelopes will not be accepted prior to June 19, 2104. Note cards mailed in envelopes and postmarked between June 19 and June 29, 2014 will be accepted. No e-mailed or faxed alternate entries are eligible. Facsimiles, photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be void. Alternate entries received after July 1, 2014 will not be eligible for any Sweepstakes. Each user may submit one alternative entry per the day from June 19 to June 28; each day’s entry must be postmarked on that day. Proof of sending or submitting an alternate entry is not proof of receipt of such alternate entry.

People on Team Red better head to the post

Sarquiss_

I'm doing a giveaway without modbot. First person who answers this question gets Divinity 3: Original Sin.

-Lizard
-Mouse
-Fish
-Gorilla
-Frog
-Mole
-Bee
-Crab

In the game Little Nemo: The Dream Master, which of these animals cannot attack in any way whatsoever? There may be more than one answer.

Mole

What's up Blues?? We're falling behind!

I know, when I logged in today and it gave me Blue I was like, uh ok I'm not sure what this is, then I looked at what the point of all this was and saw blue in first and was like helll yessssss and immediately edited my wishlist down to the 3 games I actually want. To see Blue like this now... saddens me.

r3n4ud

Every time there's a Steam sale, so many new faces pop up in here. Where are all you folks hiding out in between sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom