• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarquiss_

5UbCArN.png

cry%20p.gif

WTF! Yup not going to buy any UBISoft game on PC ever again!

Garcia

I know, when I logged in today and it gave me Blue I was like, uh ok I'm not sure what this is, then I looked at what the point of all this was and saw blue in first and was like helll yessssss and immediately edited my wishlist down to the 3 games I actually want. To see Blue like this now... saddens me.

There's still hope though. Blues have the most activity and cumulative points out of my whole friends list. It's time to turn around the table.

Salsa

Every time there's a Steam sale, so many new faces pop up in here. Where are all you folks hiding out in between sales?

looking at gamefaqs to spoil the fun for all the magical little kids in the world that actually played Little Nemo

that's what

yes

that is

Kadin

Closing in on a million points amassed between all teams. I can't honestly break that down given the various ways points are accumulated but damn, that seem like a shit ton for around 8 hours.

r3n4ud

What if... they are playing games?

:0

Then they are not worthy of being part of SteamGAF ;)

Seriously though, you guys should hangout more in the regular Steam threads to mix things up. We can use more fresh faces, especially when things get real weird.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
going to giveaway divinity with a Suarez trivia...

...and secretely blacklist salsa

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
what is that dlc anyway?
According to Steam:
Compete for the ultimate football trophy, leading your International team or player to glory in new World Challenge DLC for PES 2014. As manager take control of your team from qualification stage with new menus. As a player fulfill your dreams and take your ‘Become A Legend’ character or current star on the ultimate career journey to global success. The World Challenge mode comes complete with official Brazil National Team adding a fresh feel to the ultimate football simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom