• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol doing real well with the steam money I made off selling cards. Made like $25 so far in total. Bought Pacman Championship edition, Heavy Weapon Deluxe and some game for .29 cents. Wondering if the Fallout games will go any lower than they are now, and also should I but Don't Starve Vanilla or the base game with Land of the Giants

Yeah the GOTY Fallout games will likely be $5 on a flash sale. I gotta start selling off all the cards I have. Don't really care about crafting them.

OmegaDL50

So when is Divinity: Original Sin supposedly become a full game?

I am on the fence about picking it up. I initially only put aside $30 for the Sale for some other stuff, but if the game is truly worth while, I will consider putting the additional money down.

Zeliard

I am on the fence about picking it up. I initially only put aside $30 for the Sale for some other stuff, but if the game is truly worth while, I will consider putting the additional money down.

June 30th

June 30th is the proper release I think.

Kadin

Always wondered, when Valve gets their "fees" for selling an item on the Community Market, does a portion of that also go to the developer of the item sold? I certainly hope it does.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got Far Cry Blood Dragon, I'm curious to play it.

FloatOn

PacMan battle royale is on my pc now. Dave and busters can fuck off.

It's not quite the same experience but it's close enough.

Jintor

Given that Don't Starve is a daily, think there's any chance of the DLC dropping any lower?

Although... it is just 4 bucks... :T

Salsa

the cards will be $0.08 at most by the end of this

i'd advice to sell now at the current 0.50 prices and get them back later man

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
H17wvXt.png

You're welcome.

Turfster

Always wondered, when Valve gets their "fees" for selling an item on the Community Market, does a portion of that also go to the developer of the item sold? I certainly hope it does.

It's explained when you buy something.
10% to creator, 5% to Valve.

Ibuki

Banned
Divinity Original Sin looks/sounds awesome. Save money for other sales or bite and play? I also just got into Wasteland 2 Beta. :( So many choices.

Tenrius

the cards will be $0.08 at most by the end of this

i'd advice to sell now at the current 0.50 prices and get them back later man

I concur. Better yet, sell the cards you get for voting etc, buy cheap cards from other games, craft badges, get new summer sale cards and sell them for a profit. I think there are plenty of badges you can craft with just the money you get after selling one summer sale card. Capitalism!

Cbajd5

Naruto's region locked if you buy it in Russia, right?

Otherwise I'll probably buy it myself soon since I kinda feel like playing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom