• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garcia

Fine, you can add me, here is my profile

giphy.gif

Well played. Still wishlisted...
u_u

AHA-Lambda

I was havering on castle crashers but after the bundle shit there dicking people who bought battleblock yesterday I think I'll just keep my 99p

Tellaerin

you now owe the state of zkyland a total sum of 11 million zooeybucks

"Zkyland" would be an awesome name for a country in a JRPG. (On the other hand, the name "Zooey" does bad things to my brain every time I see it. >_< It looks like it ought to be pronounced "Zoo-ee". Somebody needs to petition her about dropping the second "o". :p She's cute, doe.)

What has everyone gotten so far? It's still early, but I've been going pretty stupid with the Steam sale already.
Already bought:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
State of Decay (+ first DLC)
Year of the Snake (Sleeping Dogs DLC)
Age of Empires II HD + Forgotten Expansion (Amazon pricing error)
Castle Crashers (+ DLCs)
Battleblock Theater

Waiting for sales for:
Divekick
Dark Souls II (I want to believe)
Counter-Strike: GO

Will buy at the end of the sale regardless:
Pac-Man: Championship Edition DX
Pac-Man Museum
Ms. Splosion Man

Haven't spent a single dime, either. Been using card money and M&M money for it all.
Downside is I'm now temporarily locked out of the marketplace due to the M&M giveaway =/

Nymphae

Banned
Is there some reason behind adding that many friends?

You're like the gloomy loner in the class.
"What is even the reason friends. Friendship isn't real."

I don't really understand the mass adding of gaffers on Steam either. Most of the time, usernames don't match up, and unless we've really had a big back and forth here I will probably have no fucking idea who you are once you're added on Steam.

Do you people enjoy padding friends lists with people you don't really know?

zkylon

zkylewd
But she's adorkable
ugh

my favorite zooey will always be all the real girls zooey

tumblr_mh4jhiUned1qdlwfto2_500.png

back when she at least tried to be a serious actress (and argieland like the proud country that we are gave her a best actress award for that movie at mar del plata film fest)

Chariot

I don't really understand the mass adding of gaffers on Steam either. Most of the time, usernames don't match up, and unless we've really had a big back and forth here I will probably have no fucking idea who you are once you're added on Steam.

I enjoy Gaffers.
To join gaf you need a special mailadress and a pure soul.

Adventis

Get gifted the other version if it isn't region locked.

Ask someone to gift it to you in exchange for, say, PayPal Bucks.

If it's the version I think it is, what they ended up "censoring" was so minimal (one mission, iirc) it shouldn't even impact the experience.

Wait, nevermind guys. Found it on Amazon and It appears to be on sale for $9.99 which is EVEN better.

Saint's Row IV PC Download

It's a matter of principle really ;)
Also could I ask about the general opinion of the DLC? Is it worth getting the Season Pass at least?

Swhalen

I'm hoping to find some fellow GAFers to play Borderlands, Skullgirls, Monaco, etc with.

Sendou

Why can't I buy a Castle Crashers 4-pack? I already own the game but I wanted to buy the pack to send out a few gift copies. "Purchase as a gift" option is greyed out :(

AggroWill

Neo Member
Why can't I buy a Castle Crashers 4-pack? I already own the game but I wanted to buy the pack to send out a few gift copies. "Purchase as a gift" option is greyed out :(

The 4-pack gives you one copy and the other three appear in your inventory. I'm not sure if the fourth one appears in your inventory if you already have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom