• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
3F4B2EC37EDEF688A6F732F72A0871A113988074

Sold. Wishlisted.

This is what I've gotten so far:

The Wolf Among Us Season 1
Outlast + DLC
MGS Revengeance
Papers, Please
All the Skyrim DLC (via Legendary Edition)
Monaco 4-pack
Divinity Original Sin + DLC (one of the DLC for myself and the game + DLC for a friend)
X-Com Enemy Within for a friend
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion for a friend
Marlow Briggs

Jeremy

TWO QUESTIONS:

1) Is the Tomb Raider GOTY content all multiplayer? I have no interest in the multiplayer so I won't buy GOTY edition if so.

2) Is the Kingdoms of Amalur DLC worth the additional $5?

I don't know that to put in my top 3 (you never know, right?) but i have cleared about 10 games off of my wishlist so far.

My top 3 currently are DayZ, Wasteland 2 and Dark Souls 2.

rtcn63

TWO QUESTIONS:

1) Is the Tomb Raider GOTY content all multiplayer? I have no interest in the multiplayer so I won't buy GOTY edition if so.

There are some DLC "tombs" which are just very short platforming/puzzle sections that end in a treasure chest. Fairly extraneous since you're pretty OP in the game.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-3B9BD22943E6845B - Taken by mdzapeer
The First Templar -- MB-23C83C6E8E39ABF6 - Taken by Hesemonni
Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-2EA812FB634083A6 - Taken by Sendou
Tropico Trilogy -- MB-A3A63B4E0F123D8D - Taken by racketpunch
Combat Wings Battle of Britain -- MB-362A1EA08C97CF78 - Taken by Madridista

Uzzy

TWO QUESTIONS:

Mostly. There's a tomb that lasts about two minutes, and some more outfits for Lara that are entirely cosmetic. But other than that it's all multiplayer dlc.

Gotta wait for the Red hoods to pull ahead in a couple days. Gotta have the one chance to get Divinity, Witcher 3, and Wolfenstein: A New Order... FO' FREE! Unforgivable!

We had a GAF member win on day one
I'm not saying it doesn't happen. But the way people are spending money to buy tokens to switch teams/steal or add points is stupid. It's like a lottery ticket. You most likely will not win, and you can spend your time/money on much better things than a hope to possibly win.

4 days! I think that the first thread is the fastest one I've seen in my short tenure here. I'm sure that it's already been discussed but what single player DLC is available for Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider? I want to work out which pieces I should actually buy.

Kusagari

So once again one team is completely running away with it while the other four are relatively even?

This is rigged, isn't it?

4 days! I think that the first thread is the fastest one I've seen in my short tenure here. I'm sure that it's already been discussed but what single player DLC is available for Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider? I want to work out which pieces I should actually buy.

Gotta get Zodiac Tournament. Easily the best DLC for Sleeping Dogs.

rtcn63

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. But the way people are spending money to buy tokens to switch teams/steal or add points is stupid. It's like a lottery ticket. You most likely will not win, and you can spend your time/money on much better things than a hope to possibly win.

It's less about winning games and more about just being better than someone else for any particular day. Humans. They're so predictable and fleshy.

Eanan

4 days! I think that the first thread is the fastest one I've seen in my short tenure here. I

Think the origin humble bundle release day was the fastest moving steam thread so far, but I could be wrong. Shit was insane. A new page every minute virtually.

Poetic

My purchases so far:

The Walking Dead s2
The Wolf Among Us
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Skyrim: Legendary
RAGE
Sleeping Dogs Collection
Tomb Raider

Plus I have Marlow Briggs in my inventory in case I want to play it.

Really would like Transistor and Child of Light.

Arthea

Several people have 5-12 hours in it, actually! Most never played it though.

Thanks again, lol. I'm now in the club too!

Well, I always knew that there are a lot of people more patient than me. You now confirmed it.

Welcome to the club too (><)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom