• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Bought for me:
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst
Batman: Arkham Origins
The Stanley Parable
Final Fantasy VIII
BattleBlock Theater

Bought for others:
Ace Combat
The Walking Dead S2
Year Walk
Bad Rats (Zeliard gave up on it I think)
Some weird Japanese waifu hack and slash game that I can't remember

Sini

Posting this again:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Broforce -- MB-443D0C2B88E97367 - Taken by Necromanti
Steam Marines -- MB-322D12C55F00201D - Taken by outunderthestars
Steam Marines #2 -- MB-6361053848B2C60C - Taken by Purkake4
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition -- MB-0A59FD2709E1C554 - Taken by cHinzo
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut -- MB-A063766286169688 - Taken by Shalashaska
Braid -- MB-AFC91F154AC75223 - Taken by Leg-End

t1403477415z1.png

Mordeccai

Wow, these mafia traders know what's up. Just got Fall of Cybertron for the key equivalent of $5.60. How can they do this, is the price of video games much lower in their countries?

I might just go ahead and convert some steam wallet money into a handful of keys if there are other deals like this.

Gotta get Zodiac Tournament. Easily the best DLC for Sleeping Dogs.
It will be bought. Thanks.

Think the origin humble bundle release day was the fastest moving steam thread so far, but I could be wrong. Shit was insane. A new page every minute virtually.
A quick Google search shows that this was last August. I guess I didn't visit Gaf that much last summer because I don't recall reading about it here. Oh well, that won't happen again soon.

For Tomb Raider there's only one small tomb and some new outfits for Lara. Not worth the GOTY edition, that's for sure. If you do really like one of the outfits, you can always just pick it up individually.
Thanks. I'll have a look at that and see if it's worth the money. I want to get the Tomb Raider Collection which doesn't have the GOTY edition so I'm looking to cherry pick the DLC and avoid having to buy the GOTY edition as well.

I've cried about not having enough time to play through the vast majority of my backlog plenty. And still, I'm thinking of Planetary Annihilation, despite that it's probably the most time consuming daily currently up. I'll just keep drinking and see what happens.

Mozendo

Wow, these mafia traders know what's up. Just got Fall of Cybertron for the key equivalent of $5.60. How can they do this, is the price of video games much lower in their countries?

I might just go ahead and convert some steam wallet money into a handful of keys if there are other deals like this.

Yup Russian games are much cheaper, sucks some games are region locked.
Also Brazilians get amazing deals too at times, even cheaper than Russians at times.

liezryou

Russians make a FORTUNE off this shit.

KarmaCow

Reddit are a bunch of idiots. I edited my last post, but I'll put it here. Valve would not have even bothered with this game if they wanted people to be equal. Reddit had to go and ruin this shit..

Fortunately they ruined something with little worth. It's kinda disturbing seeing people burn hundreds of dollars trying to boost some fairly meaningless tally.

OmegaDL50

Bought for me:
Grim Dawn
Marlow Briggs
Borderlands 2 DLC

Bought for friends:
Skyrim Legendary Edition

Waiting for price drops:
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

On the fence:
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION (I got a physical copy from Comiket release a few years back so I'm debating if the digital version is an improvement with new stuff)

I was going through my old Humble Bundles and looking at the Origin bundle they have Steam versions of games I already claimed on Origin. Can I give these keys away for people to claim if I already got one version claimed? I only want to avoid disappointing someone if I start posting them here.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Have metro last light on ps3. Not played it. Have metro 2033 on PC. Not played it. Should I buy last light on PC?

On the plus side, it'd probably stop me buying redux on PS4..

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Russia
Rw2Tlpw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom