• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wag

It depends what you're expecting from it. If you want a story-driven little adventure that may possibly get a response out of you then go ahead, but it's short so wait for a daily/flash. If you want a "game" (hate to word it like that, but it's just easier) then avoid.

Hmmm. Well it's $5 now (75% off). I guess I'll wait and see if it comes up a little cheaper. Thx.

SugarDave

You gotta have your most expensive wants in your top 3 for the 1 in a million chance you get picked.

Hang on, it's the top 3 wishlisted games that get gifted, even if they're yet to be released? I thought it was just random.

If so, brb getting on dat.

Tenrius

I looked at the Secret of the Magic Crystals store page and...

22 friends already own this game

wSvoup5.gif

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
So here's a question. What's on everyone's top 3 in their wishlist? Batman Arkham Origins, Final Fantasy VIII and Shadow Warrior for me.

GTA V, Evolve, Alien Isolation

None of these are available to preorder though :(

Vuze

So here's a question. What's on everyone's top 3 in their wishlist? Batman Arkham Origins, Final Fantasy VIII and Shadow Warrior for me.

Watch Doges
CoD AW
Among The Sleep

If they'd include games not yet available for pre-purchase:
GTAV
Arkham Knight
Dying Light

All these posts about Witcher 3 have changed my list. Definitely going to add that up to the top 3. Just in case my 1 pink point gets the win.

OmegaDL50

Hang on, it's the top 3 wishlisted games that get gifted, even if they're yet to be released? I thought it was just random.

If so, brb getting on dat.

Any game for sale on Steam can be gift if it's on your wishlist.

Pre-release games like Dead Rising 3 and The Witcher 3 can be purchased and added to your Steam shopping cart, however games like Grand Theft Auto V cannot because you can't actually buy them yet.

People putting GTAV on their Wishlist in the hopes they actually win it are going to be disappointed.

Turfster

Also, can we please stop doing lists, guys?
It's slightly less annoying than the color stuff, but doesn't add anything really, since they mostly overlap anyway =p

Kanokare

Top 3 on wishlist:

Alien Isolation
Witcher 3
Dead Rising 3

Need me more scare thrills like Alien Isolation and Outlast.

Sini

So how is the Metal Gear Rising regionlocking? It has warnings on the store page, but it doesn't seem to have separate apps for different regions. And someone claimed that he bought it from Russian trader with no issues in the last thread.

So how is the Metal Gear Rising regionlocking? It has warnings on the store page, but it doesn't seem to have separate apps for different regions. And someone claimed that he bought it from Russian trader with no issues in the last thread.

It has this tag
AllowCrossRegionTradingAndGifting No

so you won't be able to activate it if it isn't bought in your country.

tav7623

South Park: The Stick of Truth
Secret World
Broforce

rest of my Wishlist includes: SW Knights of the Old Republic 2, Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition, and Dragon Age Origins.....some of which I'm thinking about getting by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom