• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have all the episodes of Wolf Among Us been released? I'll pick it up if so, if not I'll just keep waiting. Hope State of Decay goes on sale again pretty soon, my bro just told me he wants it. wish he told me so yesterday >_>

lastly, out of curiosity, when you participate in one of the mod bot give aways, if you win, you get a pm?

Halo 2

Banned
Have all the episodes of Wolf Among Us been released? I'll pick it up if so, if not I'll just keep waiting. Hope State of Decay goes on sale again pretty soon, my bro just told me he wants it. wish he told me so yesterday >_>

lastly, out of curiosity, when you participate in one of the mod bot give aways, if you win, you get a pm?

4/5 have been released.

There's a lot to get through but I recommend reading Fables, great graphic novels.

hohoXD123

Nope, just 1 episode left. Been fantastic so far imo.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to remind people that I'm taking requests for games from the Russian store. You'll need to send the money in advance by PayPal gift in roubles (this is important) and I'll buy the game for you. Do check if the game you want is region locked beforehand though, it's entirely your responsibility. Exact same prices as the Russian store, no extras — I'm just helping you get the games on the cheap.

Talk to me on Steam (preferable) or send a PM. You can check the Russian prices by adding ?cc=ru to any Steam linke (i.e. http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=ru), go back to your store by similarly adding ?cc=xx to any link, xx being the code of your region (i.e. http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=us).

Why must you tempt me to spend non-Steam wallet money?

Anustart

I need Sleeping Dogs in my life, I wanna give it a good home. I'll not euthanize them. But my Mars overlords have told me I must wait.

untitled-171l5qkr.gif

Gif by Dennis,

everybody please buy and maybe SE will give us a sequel. ;_;

nice gif. i still haven't purchased this game, but this makes me more inclined...

MBison

Dont think anyone answered this but,

what is the Metro Last Light DLC exactly? Is it new content or just new characters to play as and such? I have Last Light already and don't know if I need to bother with the Season Pass.

Mordeccai

Yup Russian games are much cheaper, sucks some games are region locked.
Also Brazilians get amazing deals too at times, even cheaper than Russians at times.

Russians make a FORTUNE off this shit.

Russia, you say?

rECQLhE.jpg

steamtrades.com/forum, find somebody with a high rating and see what they have for 'sale'. You buy the team fortress keys through the steam market. 0.5 keys is something called a tour of duty. Then they just open up a trade window with you.

Dambrosi

Banned
Hey, JaseC - how do I trade with Russians? I'm interested in that Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron price, but I don't know how to.

Thanks in advance.

UncleBiz

There's a chance it will be in a flash sale. And yes, you get a PM if you win

It's true, I have a couple of Russian trader's that are now just Russian steam bro's, and basically they make their entire living off steam trading.

I presume the time not spent trading is spent walking across tundra like conditions to go on corner store vodka runs.

I think so, it's a lot more face paced than most open world games, and doesn't really drag on. You could probably finish the story in 10 - 15 hours if you didn't want to do the whole open world stuff.

Yeah, it's pretty focused for being open world. I didn't even do the side quests right away, I was so into the story.

Good God, the Russian price on Amazing Spider-man. Why are licensed Activision games so cheap there?

Isn't everything heavily pirated in Russia? I would think some sales at $3 are better than none.

Easy to find one on SteamTrades and looking for the price that's most appealing. Best going rate I can see is 2 TF2 keys. I'll PM you someone you can trade with.

Aren't most, if not all, Russian games region locked?

DukeBobby

Dont think anyone answered this but,

what is the Metro Last Light DLC exactly? Is it new content or just new characters to play as and such? I have Last Light already and don't know if I need to bother with the Season Pass.

New content. Some decent stuff, mostly crap.

Mordeccai

It's true, I have a couple of Russian trader's that are now just Russian steam bro's, and basically they make their entire living off steam trading.

I presume the time not spent trading is spent walking across tundra like conditions to go on corner store vodka runs.

I want to believe. The thing I don't see though is how you actually use the money you make off of this for... you know, stuff that isn't steam games and items. As far as I know there's no way to convert steam bucks to real monies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom