• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

denx

general opinions on betrayer?

so people-rigged then?

Yep, which is nice since it would be boring having one team steamrolling the others the entire sale, but it also defeats the point of this being a competition. I really think this could had been prevented if the teams were randomized every day, but oh well...

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Hey, JaseC - how do I trade with Russians? I'm interested in that Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron price, but I don't know how to.

Thanks in advance.

This is the guy I traded with. 2 keys for each transfomers game. He is online right now, so you can get the games immediately

BY2K

Membero Americo
Last chance!

ModBot said:
Instructions for BY2K:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider GOTY Edition -- MB-EF0CDEE64E33D137 - Taken by UncleO

t1403472813z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Yep, which is nice since it would be boring having one team steamrolling the others the entire sale, but it also defeats the point of this being a competition. I really think this could had been prevented if the teams were randomized every day, but oh well...

i think steam has to go back to achievements for sales events

that was fun, downloading a shit ton of games you already beaten and seeing the dumb stuff they added just for christmas or whatever was great

a lot better than this crap that only people spending money get to have fun with

denx

that was fun, downloading a shit ton of games you already beaten and seeing the dumb stuff they added just for christmas or whatever was great

a lot better than this crap that only people spending money get to have fun with

Not gonna happen since SAM is a thing. :/

Except gaming achievements is even easier than gaming the market.

Here's a key for Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams -- MB-F0C3D3685DDCD4F0 - Taken by PhoenixFyre. 11 entrants total.

t1403471880z1.png

I was going through my old Humble Bundles and looking at the Origin bundle they have Steam versions of games I already claimed on Origin. Can I give these keys away for people to claim if I already got one version claimed? I only want to avoid disappointing someone if I start posting them here.

Yup, the steam keys will still be valid if you claimed the origin ones.

Japle

Neo Member
Just realised that anyone who participated in the BattleBlock Theater beta were actually allowed to keep a copy of the final product! Preetty sweet.

rtcn63

It!? I always thought Modbot was male.

Depends on which canon you prefer. In the books, Modbot is a blonde female clad in fancy dress, bit close to that one actress these steam people seem to like so. In the televised serial, particularly the 2000 reboot, Modbot is male, but with three varying faces and three separate lifetimes to match. Something about performing penance for causal sins yet to be committed.

All I'm waiting for now is a deeper sale on Arma III and Broken Age. Arma's at $ 40, and Broken Age at $ 16.99.

Any of you Steam Sale Wizards anticipate either of these two poppin' up in a daily?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
btw if USA wins tonight im never doing another giveaway again, fuck all of you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom