• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Reposting for late night GAF: So there is this tough as nails Steam RPG gem called Inquisitor that I bought yesterday and couldnt stop playing for 14 hours. I just put up a thread for it to convince some people to grab it for $3 before I go back to playing MOAR:

tdCm7j1.jpg

If you like well big amounts of well written story text, challenging games, exploring game mechanics to figure out the best way to handle situations instead of being told what to do and can look past the issues the game undoubtedly has, Inquisitor might just turn out to be one of the most interesting RPGs you ever played. Objectively judging the whole package its probably in the 7/10 range, but I noticed that for certain players, this game might just turn out to be quite a bit more than that.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=842309

No, tell me!

There :p

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Don't fuck with the senator.
ModBot said:
Instructions for nbnt:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Wolf Among Us -- MB-7BB9D11F04AC821A - Taken by Coldsun
BattleBlock Theater -- MB-7591E221259C7AFB - Taken by Gez
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE -- MB-8EED3E40266E73F4 - Taken by Cru

t1403482017z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
sooooo.... is Copons ever online or what?

Wait, if I entered the earlier one for MGR:R and didn't win, am I allowed to enter this one or no? I read something earlier about losing all entries if you enter for the same game or something.
That's if you enter for multiple games in the same giveaway, and only if that specific giveaway forbids it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance -- MB-980B0A05D23BB0BD - Taken by alr1ght - Taken by alr1ght. 219 entrants total.

n5H3vgy.gif

Ah, what the hell. I bought Battle block theater because I saw Steamplay and thought it would work for Mac. Turns out it's just Linux and now I can't play the game I bought.
Yeah, I should have noticed there wasn't an apple logo on it. I just saw the extra icon and honestly forgot Linux could make something Steamplay. I'm over this whole platform segregation thing.

Castle Crashers made it to Mac though. Hopefully this will soon.

Halo 2

Banned
Ah, what the hell. I bought Battle block theater because I saw Steamplay and thought it would work for Mac. Turns out it's just Linux and now I can't play the game I bought.
Yeah, I should have noticed there wasn't an apple logo on it. I just saw the extra icon and honestly forgot Linux could make something Steamplay. I'm over this whole platform segregation thing.

Castle Crashers made it to Mac though. Hopefully this will soon.

Bootcamp baby.

Is the picture in the OP of todays sales not changing for anyone else? I am still seeing the first days deals. Which is a bummer cause Steam is blocked at work and I have no other way of viewing the sale.

Yup, the steam keys will still be valid if you claimed the origin ones.

Thanks for reminding me. Forgot that I had an extra Steam key for it through that bundle, so here's my copy from my Steam inventory for someone to claim. :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for CecilRousso:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mirror's Edge -- MB-4C813513B14E94B5 - Taken by TsuXna

I keep trying to jump on these Revengeance giveaways with no success.

Whatever, I will just convince you all to switch to the superior Pink team.
14467362815_0f289d47e2.jpg

Such a good sale day for me.

Borderlands 2 GOTY edition
Battleblock Theater
Metal Gear Rising
Planetary Annihilation (on the fence, absolutely loved TA, liked SupCom).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom