• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmcn3dodhhqml5or7tkeeb4ho1_500.png

I am giving away 2 mysterious Steam games, both terrible.
To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Please just take them.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Garbage -- MB-EC78A7A916C7422B
Rubbish -- MB-7660DFC94E738397 - Taken by SalsaShark
I'm more of a garbage man myself.

Andrmt

Neo Member
Got it from a bundle but since i already have it:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-2D43BC0407DAFF0A - Taken by 5w3rvv0. 14 entrants total.

t1403571280z1.png

if you blacklist someone does it show on the modbot post?

the only thing that shows up is this:

"- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating."

It'll show up in all of your giveaways from now until eternity if you permablock someone.
It'll show up only on that giveaway if you manually blocked someone from that specific giveaway

Tellaerin

I don't believe Arcade lost. Valve's just trolling us and when the timer hits zero, the real community winner will be revealed, right? Right? ; ;

drbond

Neo Member
Which games were under Open World Exploration again?

I don't even remember!

Just Cause 2, Risen 2, Nether, and Wastelands 2 (i cant remember if it was).

I am going to assume most of the 77% steam users voted for Open World, because they saw Just Cause 2 in there.

Just Cause 2 is a great and awesome game....sure....but its on sale almost EVERY few weeks on steam and is guaranteed to be a daily deal item in EVERY seasonal sale. Pretty soon valve is going to be giving this game away at this rate.

Sad day for people like me who have been waiting for Double Dragon Neon to go for a really nice price, let alone a NEW game like Strider at a fairly reasonable price for a PC port.

EdmondD

lmcn3dodhhqml5or7tkeeb4ho1_500.png

I am giving away 2 mysterious Steam games, both terrible.
To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Please just take them.

Garbage -- MB-EC78A7A916C7422B - Taken by scoobidoo112
Rubbish -- MB-7660DFC94E738397 - Taken by SalsaShark

I read Rubbish as Rush Bros. Same thing am I right?

I'm well aware. I really want to play these games, and at this point saving a few dollars isn't worth waiting and waiting and waiting, then being dissapointed because the community sucks. Just like last month when they had that GOG sale and I spent two entire days refreshing a website to buy Theme Park for like $2.50. I much rather would have just spent the $6.00 instead if I knew it was going to take 2 days for it to show up.

I know I'm blowing it way out of proportion, but I'm kinda pissed. I have been waiting for that game to go on sale since it showed up on Steam, then this whole sale so far, and then it finally shows up in a vote.... and its gone, and some overpriced, early access open world games win instead. I'm just feeling defeated & sad. I need a hug.

Seanspeed

Banned
Now that I've got Xcom working, I'm loving it. Very addicting. Have to go to bed, though.

Feels like such a PC game with it being heavily strategy based and all the micromanagement. Good to know it actually did well on consoles, too. They love PC games too, they just don't know it!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the only thing that shows up is this:

"- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating."

It'll show up in all of your giveaways from now until eternity if you permablock someone.
It'll show up only on that giveaway if you manually blocked someone from that specific giveaway

wait, now im actually serious... everytime a giveway says that it means someone was blacklisted in it? :O

because I see that a lot lol

Jeremy

My friend is a huge Hitman fan but didn't really like the newest and said he preferred the old ones. I don't really know much about the series and I'm wondering which one or two do you think he would probably most prefer to receive as a gift?

Kifimbo

Now that I've got Xcom working, I'm loving it. Very addicting. Have to go to bed, though.

Feels like such a PC game with it being heavily strategy based and all the micromanagement. Good to know it actually did well on consoles, too. They love PC games too, they just don't know it!

Glad it now works, great game you'll be able to enjoy.

Volimar

Ok. Modbot is not nuking the key. So I'm going to give it out manually.

Whoever can post my favorite movie wins the game:

Movie quote:

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

Kadin

There's all this talk about how the team scores might be rigged. Has anyone ever given it some thought that the Community Choice could be as well? Yeah I know, but someone was gonna ask eventually...

Saganator

Been wanting to give this to someone for a while now.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Sid Meier's Civilization V -- MB-F1542277EC96F794 - Taken by FlashFlooder. 13 entrants total.

t1403571381z1.png

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Community always picks the worst stuff. Ah well, all Ive gotten so far is Battleblock Theater. Also I'm on blue team so tomorrow I'll be getting my three free games! (haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom