• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
also yeah, Gone Home being 75% during the whole sale and now being discount for 85% should serve as a lesson

ibcjmupyJN7Qy1.gif

you all "everything that is 75% off wont get cheaper!" nuts are whack
The worst offender was BattleBlock Theater, which went down while it was a daily :/

BY2K

Membero Americo
Can't believe I actually got someone to pay 3$ for a Festive Strange Weapon I put up on sale in the market... and mine's was at the lowest price.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
The worst offender was BattleBlock Theater, which went down while it was a daily :/

Worst thing about that was that the Castle Crashers + battleblock bundle for the last community vote was at the same price or possibly cheaper than Battleblock alone

I've only gotten one booster pack since they started this card stuff. At this rate i'll be lucky to craft a badge in my lifetime without just buying it. The system is broken.

Arthea

A lot of people don't consider it a game.

I don't think that's the reason.
If you like being entertained, interested and fun in general, don't buy Gone Home for any price. My honest opinion.

What, I just used it to check activation =p
Flash sales are active.

The community votes still aren't active, tho.

That's not the point
I loathe Gone Home and hold against steamgaf that they convinced me to play it (><)

So, the Kerbal deal is for $16.20? That makes four games I've spotted thus far that are more expensive in this sale than in previous ones.

Kerbal ($16.20 vs previous $13.79), New Vegas ($6.80 vs. previous $5), FTL ($4 vs. previous $2.50), and Just Cause 2 ($3 vs. previous $2.50).

Any others been spotted? Sort of weird how many games it's going on with.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Worst thing about that was that the Castle Crashers + battleblock bundle for the last community vote was at the same price or possibly cheaper than Battleblock alone
It was, and is what caused BBT's price to go even lower while that was active. It was just a dollar difference, but a shit move nonetheless.

Beelzebubs

So, the Kerbal deal is for $16.20? That makes four games I've spotted thus far that are more expensive in this sale than in previous ones.

Kerbal ($16.20 vs previous $13.79), New Vegas ($6.80 vs. previous $5), FTL ($4 vs. previous $2.50), and Just Cause 2 ($3 vs. previous $2.50).

Any others been spotted? Sort of weird how many games it's going on with.

Kerbal will be a daily.

Buying Battleblock Theatre yesterday taught me never to buy a daily until after 40 hours if it's also a part of a bundle.

tmarques

I thought Dead Island Epidemic keys were trash, but I saw someone take one, so here -

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island Epidemic #1 -- MB-D110644929CECC74 - Taken by Azure Dream
Dead Island Epidemic #2 -- MB-7EBBC71CA260F5A7 - Taken by 3phemeral

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
I think they are doing something. Yeah the community sales and flash sales aren't loading for anyone.

And don't quote the quote above. I know they WERE posted but they aren't showing up for anyone now.

They're not loading for me either. I want to give them piles of money, but I can't.

As far as I'm aware, the votes could have been even, therefore there is now no flash sales or community stuff for the next 8 hours. This is the same crap that happened during the Winter sales last year.

Kk, nvm their up now. Still pissed that Arcade - Retro never won. Steam community has no respect for old school games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom