• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's little chance but what are the requirements for getting wish list awards being on blue team? I have to craft something or just buy a certain amount? Sorry dumb and haven't really followed the team stuff closely.
Contribute points on that day. You can check if you have already done so on the page.

Otherwise run to marketplace if you are missing cards to craft a badge (you'll also 3 summer trading cards, 1 for crafting then 2 for contributing points to the winning team).

what team color is suppose to win today anyways?

Pink. Pink is supposed to win all the remaining days. If you're not on Pink you shouldn't bother scoring any points and save all your money on games.

9pECteY.gif

ok i installed metro 2033 and it looks great - just a few qs

1) should i have 4 x MSAA or whatever or AAA?
2) should i have 4 x AF or 16 x AF? (Think those are the settings)

i have 12GB RAM, R9 290 4GB and Core i7 3.2Ghz

Im also noticing a LOT of screen tearing throughout the game, is this normal and how can i fix it?

Either you used the gif in the wrong context or I didn't get grief.exe's hidden joke.:(

It is pretty bad. I was interested, but it looks crap, has bad gameplay and gets boring really fast. Gog is constantly trying to throw that stuff out with insane deals.

I probably didn't get the hidden joke either. I'm slow like that sometimes lol. I thought we were all anticipating the next round of sales. So that's what the gif was for.

Turfster

I naturally assumed people would know what I mean. Why would he ask who's going to win now if he could just check the scoreboard?

Why do people do anything?
The same questions keep popping up that could easily be answered by reading something, usually in large print, but they still pop up.

Sajjaja

Im also noticing a LOT of screen tearing throughout the game, is this normal and how can i fix it?

Vsync usually fixes up screen tearing. Your puter is too OP so max dat shit out.

Ibuki

Banned
I probably didn't get the hidden joke either. I'm slow like that sometimes lol. I thought we were all anticipating the next round of sales. So that's what the gif was for.

I think the point was that gif makes no sense in the context of waiting for sales. :p

ModBot said:
Instructions for Spring-Loaded:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Spring-Loaded, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-E91B3F5CB3D658D9 - Taken by intheinbetween. 18 entrants total.

t1403629124z1.png

Wunder

Either you used the gif in the wrong context or I didn't get grief.exe's hidden joke.:(

It is pretty bad. I was interested, but it looks crap, has bad gameplay and gets boring really fast. Gog is constantly trying to throw that stuff out with insane deals.

Thanks for the heads up. Almost picked it up last winter Sale I think.

samn

Always crank up AF, there's little to no performance impact these days.

You can fix tearing by enabling vsync, however when your framerate drops below 60 it'll cap down to 30, resulting in stuttering. AMD has something like an adaptive vsync option which will only enable vsync above 60fps.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PolarBearsClub:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Limbo -- MB-D5FAB091A32386FB - Taken by Adry9. 8 entrants total.

t1403629174z1.png

Hopefully I did this right, haha.

Lkr

i fucking hate the steam community

i wanted to try OOTP at $10 was a good entry price, but noooo, they have to fucking choose mystery point and click!

i wanted to try OOTP at $10 was a good entry price, but noooo, they have to fucking choose mystery point and click!

Right there with ya! RIGHT THERE!

I mean I like PnC and all that, but there's like 1000s of those on Steam already.

Voting against baseball. BASEBALL.

Andrmt

Neo Member
It's considered some of the best DLC content ever. The game also runs (and looks) like a dream after installing DSFix.
Thanks. Yeah the DSFix is one of the main reasons I'm interested in buying it again. Good to know that the dlc is also good.

I'm not sure many peopler is still playing online.. but it's been on sale so I guess there will be many newcomers..
Thanks. Didn't think about that.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Every single thing I've voted for on every steam sale in history has lost.

100% failure ratio for me.

Nabs

Thanks. Yeah the DSFix is one of the main reasons I'm interested in buying it again. Good to know that the dlc is also good.

Thanks. Didn't think about that.

Just make sure you get the game set up before you add any mods to it.

Benedict

It has.... cards?

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Kill Fun Yeah -- MB-6A677EBD72116E4E - Taken by Archaix

Chariot

The gif is from this video, where boys parody rap battles where the audience goes after the person and not the actual rap quality. The guy in glasses makes really bad stuff while the crowd goes crazy about EVERYTHING he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom