• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Hello once more my fine fellow friends following the faddiest fervour of this fine festival of falling fiancees. How is everyone today?

I have a question, is there a way to check on other people's progress on obtaining a badge or to spot what cards they may be missing?

If you have the badge yourself, or if it's on your list of recently played games with cards, you can click the badge and it'll list people that have cards you don't have. Build from that.

Also, autocorrect error? Or did someone's bride-to-be fall? ;)

Omerta was free on GOG? Still?

Ended 35 minutes ago.

Almost that time of day!

VQLGJOL.gif

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
It was certainly free. I tricked a friend into clicking on it and now he is stuck with Omerta in his library.

I meant in response to him saying "is it still available?". Yes, I got it also. The "free" offer was simply its "price" :p

Are we really still complaining about this?

Seriously.

1) The internet decided to act together so that everyone wins.
2) The game is rigged anyway.
3) Even if one team wins, only thirty people get games.
4) The games are random.

It's a raffle inside a raffle inside a raffle. It's Raffleception.

MBison

I know there's little chance but what are the requirements for getting wish list awards being on blue team? I have to craft something or just buy a certain amount? Sorry dumb and haven't really followed the team stuff closely.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
It's definitely a GAF favorite.

Aye, and we have an irregular period of races every now and then when someone simply asks for it to happen in a Steam thread.

If you have the badge yourself, or if it's on your list of recently played games with cards, you can click the badge and it'll list people that have cards you don't have.

Also, autocorrect error? Or did someone's bride-to-be fall? ;)

A useful feature to be sure, but I was asking about seeing if others have only one card missing for example. I can look up in my badge, but if I have a card they don't, it won't indicate what they lack.

Ha ha, I guess I have been playing a bit too much AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome with my girlfriend, soon to be more.

Nabs

I already have Dark Souls on the PS3, is the extra content worth it?(I really hate GFWL).
Do people still play online?

It's considered some of the best DLC content ever. The game also runs (and looks) like a dream after installing DSFix.

Cth

This is the first sale I haven't bought anything yet in surprisingly. I kinda feel like I have everything already.

I've only picked up 3 things, 2 indie games, 1 gift so far.

Here's hoping Always Sometimes Monsters goes on sale as it's the only one on my must have list.. everything else is bonus :)

I really think everyone was put into teams based on some psychological/economical profile formed off their Steam habits. This screams of one of those Valve psych/econ. "experiments"

Turfster

I know there's little chance but what are the requirements for getting wish list awards being on blue team? I have to craft something or just buy a certain amount? Sorry dumb and haven't really followed the team stuff closely.

Craft a badge, any badge.

MikeDown

Banned
So I wake up today planning to do my giveaway, but low and behold both my monitor and speakers died. So I'm gonna have to spend that money elsewhere, I will still do the give away just won't be as awesome.

Anyone recommend any monitors and speakers while I'm here?

oti

Banned
Seriously.

1) The internet decided to act together so that everyone wins.
2) The game is rigged anyway.
3) Even if one team wins, only thirty people get games.
4) The games are random.

It's a raffle inside a raffle inside a raffle. It's Raffleception.

• raffle
  • inside
  • a
  • raffle
  • so
  • deep
  • man

Turfster

A useful feature to be sure, but I was asking about seeing if others have only one card missing for example. I can look up in my badge, but if I have a card they don't, it won't indicate what they lack.

Well yeah, that's why I went for badges you have or don't have cards for anymore, then you can just look at the one not listed as them owning it and work from that ;)
Otherwise, you're going to have to grab a list like SCE's and look at their inventory yourself, I'm afraid.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Not to discuss the teams again...

I'm just shocked that /v/ hasn't figured out how to troll Reddit and make other teams win. Getting the internet to game a comp so perfectly is like herding cats sometimes.

Chariot

Either you used the gif in the wrong context or I didn't get grief.exe's hidden joke.
Hey man... i actually bought it on release (with ruski discount). How u think i felt.
:(

Oh. I thought that game looked interesting, is it bad?
It is pretty bad. I was interested, but it looks crap, has bad gameplay and gets boring really fast. Gog is constantly trying to throw that stuff out with insane deals.

Zafir

So I wake up today planning to do my giveaway, but low and behold both my monitor and speakers died. So I'm gonna have to spend that money elsewhere, I will still do the give away just won't be as awesome.

Anyone recommend any monitors and speakers while I'm here?
If you don't have a massive amount of money but still want 1440p or 120hz, check out the korean monitors you can get, there's a thread here in neogaf. I got a 1440p one earlier in the year and I couldn't be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom