• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the only one who can't get into NV having loved Fallout 3. Every time I try to get into it I get bored quickly. So much empty space with freaking scorpions messing me up D:

Nope, I'm the exact same way. I absolutely love Fallout 3 (one of my all-time favorites), but just can't get into New Vegas.

MikeDown

Banned
this team thing just got a whole lot more interesting. :p

Also:
Our-triumph-in-space-is-the-hymn-to-Soviet-country.jpg

koma

i'm really tempted by Brothers but i don't know when i'll have the time to play that in coop, aaargh! i need to wait.

Blue-kun

There's no way CiV isn't going to be a daily.

I'll trust you on that, haha. I'm just a bit wary because I seem to remember the Civ games being on sale before the Summer Sale started, but I was out of money on that occasion so I couldn't grab Brave New World.

Oh well! I'll bite at 50% at the end if it doesn't go lower, but would like to pay a little less if possible.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Murdered SS and Kentucky Route Zero. Yes!

Benedict

Is the Cyan Worlds collection worth it for 8.39€ at 70% discount?

Complete Pack
realMYST, Riven: The Sequel to MYST, Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackerel, The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition, Spelunx and the Caves of Mr. Seudo, URU: Complete Chronicles, Myst: Masterpiece Edition, Myst V

Kentucky Route Zero is totally worth it if you like one or more of these:

a) Interactive stories (such as Telltale games)
b) Art-sy games
c) Minimalism
d) Weirdness

Question about the $2 Blackwell Bundle: I notice the final game is not in it and is being sold separately for $8. Do you need the $8 game to get the full story, or are they all individual stories? I'd hate to get through the first four Blackwells
(LOL at the idea that I'll actually go through my backlog like that)
, only to be left with a cliffhanger.

So now people are telling me you have to craft a badge during the day you win in order to be eligible?

I don't know why I did not read this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom