• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipper145

Is this points system real? Are people actually generating all these points each day? I find it kind of hard to believe with how they each turned out.

blacklist is great. easily one of my favorite 3rd person action game with guns.

you can play it stealth, or a shooter, or stealth murderer (which imo is the most fun). Controls and movement are super tight and typical well done ubisoft animations. Also has some ass creed movement bits for good traversal.

it really is the pinnacle of ubisoft gameplay imo.

story is 24 style dumb if thats your thing or not.

Teppic

So can all the Valve conspiracy theorists that thought valve rigged the contest throw out their tin foil hats now?

This only further proves the power of Reddit.

Glad Valve made the change and made the race more interesting again!
You have to be blind to see that something wasn't up. All teams except one had almost the same points during the whole day. Point stealings that made no sense.

oti

Banned
rayman1222.jpg

I'll probably grab New Vegas and Blacklist today.

Is New Vegas as broken and glitchy as it was on 360? That was the only game I've ever played that was so broken that it prevented me from continuing. I had so many glitches going at once including one were I was over-encumbered even with zero items in my inventory, and the same quest progress notification kept scrolling infinitely, which prevented me from taking on any more quests. Plus an NPC was stuck in a wall that prevented me from finishing a main story questline. I was actually enjoying it up to that point, but I'm not going to spend even $7 on this game if it's equally as glitchy on PC.

I voted Rayman btw.

Strider

Nothing interesting to me today. I will vote for Rayman though. Already played it but more people need to buy it so Ubi will make another one.

I'll probably grab New Vegas and Blacklist today.

Is New Vegas as broken and glitchy as it was on 360? That was the only game I've ever played that was so broken that it prevented me from continuing. I had so many glitches going at once including one were I was over-encumbered even with zero items in my inventory, and the same quest progress notification kept scrolling infinitely, which prevented me from taking on any more quests. Plus an NPC was stuck in a wall that prevented me from finishing a main story questline. I was actually enjoying it up to that point, but I'm not going to spend even $7 on this game if it's equally as glitchy on PC.

Not really, no. There are fan patches as well if you ever run into any.

Also get this http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41381 So you never crash.

New Vegas hates full screen.

Turfster

I trust that everyone has voted for the correct option, I.e. Broken Age.

The other one's percentages are higher and the games are cheaper, so it'll win.

Wow. So uPlay and new talent is the downsides? I don't give a shit cause I already use uPlay for multiple games. Count me in.

Have fun playing your game in 2 weeks, maybe, when Ubi's shit servers stop crumbling under the weight of the Steam sale and you can finally log in.

Woffls

Space Hulk standalone is now 90% off.
Get it before they change it again, if you want it =p
Bought the twin pack. Thanks :)

Considered the Humble Bundle but I had zero interest in those other games, and I'll need to gift this to a friend to actually play with me anyway.

Scythian

Kinda interested in Blacklist with so many of you recommending it, though I put Conviction on hold because I was getting confused with the story, I don't really like starting from the middle of the plot.

Mr. Smith

its funny how i came to get a free game and ended up spending over 15$ on steam for the first time ever. i played more games on steam in the past 3 days than i played on my ps4 for 3 months

Shadownet

Banned
Yay!! Point and Click won!! The right thing finally happened for once Lol

Now what should I vote for GAF? Kinda leaning towards Bastion and Rayman Legends

Was going to buy the last three cards I need for the badge only to find out my community access has been restricted again.

Still don't understand that bullshit.

gorfyako

Banned
Saw Splinter Cell: Blacklist on sale, but none of the other Splinter Cell games. Interested in the Blackwell games, but the last one isn't on sale. Thought about buying the Myst games finally, but apparently the original isn't there and the games don't run too well on Windows 7.

So looks like nothing for me, yippee!

Adnor

Banned
GAF I feel horrible...
I convinced my sister's boyfriend to make a Steam account, and he already has more than 20 games... WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom