• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MD-

I wish I would have bought Splinter Cell Blacklist instead of 2 copies of Battleblock.

Ah well, holiday sale I guess.

Biochet

2599935-1824842-1205095_never_super.jpg

tumblr_m6g9pssyl31qfbkn8.png

pls

PBalfredo

The daily team competition is so much better with the new rules. Before everyone jumped onto the team with the early lead while the rest just chilled.

yuraya

That Blackguards game looks really really good. If I buy it I may not have enough $ remaining for the eventual Banner Saga deal. Gonna have to wait out these 48 hours till the last seconds on blackguards. Banner Saga better be at least 50% off. These decisions are so hard :O

*Shakes fist at Gabe*

That Blackguards game looks really really good. If I buy it I may not have enough $ remaining for the eventual Banner Saga deal. Gonna have to wait out these 48 hours till the last seconds on blackguards. Banner Saga better be at least 50% off. These decisions are so hard :O

*Shakes fist at Gabe*

When in doubt, hold the line.

Not seeing much today - will save up for tomorrow. If the Cyan bundle had been $5, I would have jumped on it right away.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Alternate entry said:
Alternate Entry: To manually enter the Sweepstakes, each eligible entrant must print his or her name, address, city, state, country, postal code, email address, Steam account name, and telephone number, as well as the day of the sale that the entry is for, on a self-addressed 4”x6” note card and mail the completed form to: Valve Corporation, P.O. Box 1688, Bellevue, WA 98009-1688. Note cards mailed in envelopes will not be accepted prior to June 19, 2014. Note cards mailed in envelopes and postmarked between June 19 and June 29, 2014 will be accepted. No e-mailed or faxed alternate entries are eligible. Facsimiles, photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be void. Alternate entries received after July 1, 2014 will not be eligible for any Sweepstakes. Each user may submit one alternative entry per the day from June 19 to June 28; each day’s entry must be postmarked on that day. Proof of sending or submitting an alternate entry is not proof of receipt of such alternate entry.

Who's with me?

5w3rvv0

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

organ trail: director's cut -- MB-9FD9498EE309583F - Taken by Toki767

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for organ trail: director's cut was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

-

So I've heard ya guys talking about Space Hulk but what about getting the ultimate pack that has all the dlc with it?

Has anyone tried out the dlc campaigns? Seems like more of the same but the space wolves are tempting.

Kyou

had a family emergency and had to go back home so I put steam on my macbook

now I'm locked out of the market for the rest of the sale, thanks valve!

So, Amazon had Saints Row IV for $9.99 but then apparently there was a $5 promo tied to my account for buying a THQ download title previously. Y'all might want to looking into that.

Is the game good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom