• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backlogger

Gotta go fast

rJRsuB7.gif

XxCGSxX

What the fuck man?! I won an M&Ms 6 dollar card, addded it, wanted to add $5, it failed apparently the billing address, now it says a credit card ownership verification link in the manage payments page. I said screw it I'll use it elsewhere and tried to add my card back, now it won't let me "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance." Fucking help me GAF!!!!! What do I do!!!?? Am I screwed?!

Gambit61

So far I've only picked the Blackwell bundle but the Wolf sale earlier looked good. You guys think Episode 5 will be out by the end of the summer?

Hugstable

Banned
Picked up Shadow Warrior. Does Splinter Cell Blacklist run off Uplay? Then again I've been iffy on Splinter Cell games since like Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory

So far I've only picked the Blackwell bundle but the Wolf sale earlier looked good. You guys think Episode 5 will be out by the end of the summer?

I hope so, even that wait is going to be annoying.

Might want to hold off on Wolf in case they patch it (I know, lol, but I can always dream can't I?) because Telltale is sure working hard to become the next Obsidian. I hit a massive (but not gamebreaking) bug in Episode 4, and there's been several technical issues encountered along the journey.

Copons

DniVaxp.png

So I'm giving away one of the games in the banner above, which one though is a mystery.

Instructions/Rules/Stuff for participants:

-If you would like to take part in this give away you must draw a picture depicting the chaos of the Steam Summer Sale.

- You can rush it or take your time, the deadline is 10:41 PST; giving you about nine hours or so. (Also if someone could come up with some sort of countdown clock that I could embed that would be awesome!)

- When you post your artwork in the thread, please PM a link to your post so I keep track of everyone's submissions.

- I will not be judging, I'm leaving that job up to my sister. Here is her steam profile if you want to bribe her: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lordpooky :p

- Sometime after 9:41, I will post here letting people know who one and then I will gift that person the game over Steam.

Hopefully it will be fun and plenty straight forward. And if I have money after buying my new monitor and speakers then I will do some more of these before the sale ends, because having one game to give away originally wasn't my intention. EDIT: Also I will be reposting this throughout the day.

t1403678400z4.png

Here you go!

9JrIyoS.png

I could have drawn stuff like peeps asking if is cool to buy non-daily games, or peeps posting their market transactions, or peeps supporting their colors, or Salsa sharking Italian defenders.

Instead I drew one of the few lights shining above this thread, not only because he's the best ever, but also because it is the best ever (and anyway it is one of the bestestest SteamGAFfers, during the sale or not, gifting or not, doesn't matter).

jblank83

I hope "Casual Comedy" wins the vote. I want to buy Broken Age for $8.50. Heck, I might buy Dredmor at $0.70, even though I have no intention of playing it anytime soon.

Strider

After seeing the college basketball mod I'm kinda sad I didn't grab NBA 2k14 when it was a flash sale.

I miss College Hoops 2k so much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom