• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

BYUEhCP.png

Red pride, Comrade!

Woffls

BOOM! Red Team! I should be able to turn these cards into a thing today, so that should help, or something. I don't really know what's going on.

The_Monk

Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy.

Yes or no.

Yes! I was very tempted to get it on GOG. At that price there's no excuse so I had to run away from the Buy button.

I had great fun when I first played on the PS2. Good times.

Eeeeeeeeh.... no.
It's interesting in what it tried to do, but it really went off the rails about halfway.

Aaw, I liked when I played back in the day. Perhaps I was younger and more innocent.

Eusis

Hmm, Mars gift code went fine according to Steam CS afterall despite the wrong address (guess for something like that it hardly matters anyway) but still barred off from the marketplace.

Well, anyone want a foil summer card for 15-20 cards or something later? I'd hate to blow the chance to win SOMETHING today because of that stupid lockout, and especially lose all value in getting that card.

MRORANGE

I ain't gonna lie, I've been staying awake till 2am every night to see if that Fighting Flash Deal will rear it's head.

I hate this sale.

MarionCB

I'm so happy Valve did something to reinvigorate the competition. It doesn't matter which team wins, because there are really no rewards practically (you might as well buy a scratch card with the odds of getting the free games), but it's at least interesting now.

Of course, we of the red team will soak our flags with the blood of the other teams!

Cheddahz

Banned
FYI

Best Buy is having a deal on Razer DeathAdder mice where you buy the mouse and get a $50 Steam Wallet voucher. This essentially makes the mouse only cost $20 for those that are looking for a new mouse anyway

People have also been able to pricematch the mouse at Best Buy (since Amazon is selling it for $50)

Turfster

Aaw, I liked when I played back in the day. Perhaps I was younger and more innocent.

It starts off great, with a tense and interesting premise but then you (serious spoilers, guys, seriously)
somehow become zombie hobo the One and fight the personified internet
, or so I vaguely remember, which was just "wtf you doing, Cage?"

The_Monk

Yeah, seriously. What happened?!

New rules would be my guess.

It starts off great, with a tense and interesting premise but then you (serious spoilers, guys, seriously)
somehow become zombie hobo the One and fight the personified internet
, or so I vaguely remember, which was just "wtf you doing, Cage?"

Fair enough Turfster I always validate your opinion because you are a great GAFfer.

I ain't gonna lie, I've been staying awake till 2am every night to see if that Fighting Flash Deal will rear it's head.

I hate this sale.

more like 7 am here

iefyfwIvIvCYi.gif

Ive only spent five dollars for far and that was on five copies of Marlow Briggs. I thought Steam sales were supposed to be a big deal

rtcn63

That Beat bump - It's Brothers something something

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kirosia:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-653AA84249224CCC - Taken by RelentlessRolento. 71 entrants total.

t1403648170z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom