• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabuseika

reposting

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

half-life 2 episode one -- MB-D7300AD1746EBFE2
poker night at the inventory -- MB-F9C8C8EE7D30655A - Taken by ArynCrinn. 16 entrants total.

t1403655873z1.png

Toki767

A quick giveaway since I'm bored at work.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

$5 worth of M&Ms -- MB-C00A516FB30416C3 - Taken by 3chopl0x. 32 entrants total.

t1403648231z1.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
DniVaxp.png

So I'm giving away one of the games in the banner above, which one though is a mystery.

Instructions/Rules/Stuff for participants:

-If you would like to take part in this give away you must draw a picture depicting the chaos of the Steam Summer Sale.

- You can rush it or take your time, the deadline is 10:41 PST; giving you about nine hours or so. (Also if someone could come up with some sort of countdown clock that I could embed that would be awesome!)

- When you post your artwork in the thread, please PM a link to your post so I keep track of everyone's submissions.

- I will not be judging, I'm leaving that job up to my sister. Here is her steam profile if you want to bribe her: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lordpooky :p

- Sometime after 9:41, I will post here letting people know who one and then I will gift that person the game over Steam.

Hopefully it will be fun and plenty straight forward. And if I have money after buying my new monitor and speakers then I will do some more of these before the sale ends, because having one game to give away originally wasn't my intention. EDIT: Also I will be reposting this throughout the day.

t1403678400z4.png

iqGHQbkqiYyLN.png

Pand

Final repost.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Marlow Briggs -- MB-E8224F364D4CE28D - Taken by Kuroyume. 19 entrants total.
Guns Of Icarus -- MB-D56078FAA0F418D2 - Taken by astrogamer. 10 entrants total.

t1403647668z1.png

Arthea

Sure you can. Money does not equal intelligence. People like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are living proof of that.

It still seems stupid, questioning intelligence of someone because of how they choose to spend their money. It's their money, if you get my meaning.
That was point of my earlier post.

XxCGSxX

Please help M&Ms $6 winners, I've been locked out of the community market because the funds are being verified and the credit card. How the heck am I supposed to verify the credit card IF possible? The restriction will be lifted July 1st, am I screwed, I want to sell my trading cards dammit and use those $6 if possible :/

Jørdan

Hmm,after just buying C&C Tiberium Wars and checking the community page I was reminded I actually own the Ultimate collection on Origin. No regrets.

Ibuki

Banned
Please help M&Ms $6 winners, I've been locked out of the community market because the funds are being verified and the credit card. How the heck am I supposed to verify the credit card IF possible? The restriction will be lifted July 1st, am I screwed, I want to sell my trading cards dammit and use those $6 if possible :/

You are officially screwed. I am in the same boat, I have tried everything I can possibly think of to lift the market ban. Please follow up if you find out a way.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Thank you to longlivegaming for the Darksiders giveaway.

Green... what are we doing?

Edit: What's with this M&M's thing I keep hearing about?

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Giving a bit back to the community, these are amazing games, everyone should play them:
Yeaaah, thanks! :D

Blackwell bundle, Syberia bundle, I Have No Mouth... let's click some shit!

Sera O

Banned
I'm using an Xbone controller, just been a while since I played an action game I guess. I just beat the boss too right before this post. :)

I developed claw-hand briefly from bingeing on DMC HD collection, so I know that feeling. Maybe some remapping will help.

Colby

You can't, man. Most of us are locked out for a week, too. From now on, add your $6 codes to Amazon in the form of a gift. Then, you can buy Steam Wallet codes, if you want. It's unfortunate, I know...I wanted to build some badges today, but alas...ear wax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom