• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

Banner Saga is a real contender for GOTY for me. I can't recommend it enough.

Weird. I got a card for voting....But I just got a card for voting last vote...and it says vote 2 more times and get a card.

Bank error in my favor?

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
iblLWytOFc5CqL.png

WHERE THE HELL IS RESIDENT EVIL AND STREET FIGHTER

Capcom sleeping harder through this sale than Team Blue is.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
COME ON with these Banner Saga discounts, I'm not paying more than $10 for this thing. Get it together.

Damn ,was hopnig Child Of Light would be more off if it came up, been able to get it for 25% since launc with GMG's codes they frequently dish out. What to do..save or spend.

Why isn't crysis or elder scrolls 3 and 4 not on sale??? WHY do you hate me steam? And the other call of Juarez. Swear the same games have been on sale like 3 times already. Pah.

Might get cs go though

Miker

It bugs me that Bioshock Infinite Season Pass hasn't dropped to $5 despite being $5 in price mistakes from two previous sales (I didn't own it back then).

Lain

If Gone Home wins the community vote wouldn't it end being cheaper than when it was a flash the other day? I seem to remember it was 2.99€ the other day.

Blue-kun

Another somewhat boring day, other than Child of Light. But at -25% I'm not biting, lol. Might as well wait for the Vita version...

wilflare

we shouldn't be getting cards with this vote...
so far there's only been 19 votes (counting this one right?)

you would have gotten your card with your previous vote

oti

Banned
I think I've already bought enough games during this sale to play until the Winter Sale.
Winning.

Child of Light and Banner Sage are cool, but I don't "need" them right now.

CS:GO is only 50% off? What the hell? It was 2€ a month or two ago during a weekend deal :( My brother has just started playing it on my account and he wanted to buy it for his, but that's too damn much.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just CoH2 for me today, been waiting for 75% for ages

Banner Saga would be a easy bite usually, but not on a sudden limited budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom