• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

linid0t

I feel like some of these games have been on sale multiple times already. Like FF7 and Tomb Raider.

Any chance of KoF13 getting a discount? :/

Why isn't crysis or elder scrolls 3 and 4 not on sale??? WHY do you hate me steam? And the other call of Juarez. Swear the same games have been on sale like 3 times already. Pah.

Might get cs go though

Did you check if they went on sale when Skyrim did? I didn't personally, but I would have thought that is when they would have been on sale further if they were oing to be at all.

Samyy

I was going to buy a copy of CS:Go for myself and one for my brother but this is ridiculous, I was excpeting 3.75 like past sales.

Fuck this Valve come on.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
that is often the case, but some are way too serious about their gaming crusades.
The posts I've seen about Agarest, for example! or some comments on steam VN greenlight games! It's hard to believe how outraged people can be about games they don't even play or plan to (><)
"get out of steam", never gets old, for example

It happens for RPG Maker games too. It's a shame that people aren't willing to try a game because of its art style, instead of its quality.

Air Control is an example of a game that should not be sold on Steam because of its terrible quality level. Always Sometimes Monsters is a game that should be sold on Steam.

So it looks like Red is just going to win every day now.

Best daily deals so far. So many special things.

Lomax

Wonder if the Gone Home voting price will hold, that would be the first time we saw a lower price than the previous flash deal.

For those interested in Endless Space, there are stackable 50% off coupons floating around if you can get ahold of one. Sub Zero was nice enough to hook me up with one earlier. They apparently came from the Endless Legend pre-order.

Edit: Sub Zero gave me two coupons, one for Endless Space, and one for Disharmony. The Disharmony coupon worked on the Gold package, so I still have a coupon left for the base game. If someone wants it, pm me or add me on Steam (link is in profile).

Arthea

It probably was naive of me to hope so, but I thought Child of Light will be at least -33%, may be even more. 11,24&#8364; seems a lot this late into all summer sales around.

edited: 22&#8364; with dlcs....

Levyne

Banned
You're better off just buying Initiation and Cold Cold Heart. The other stuff is just skins.

Even Initiation is effectively just challenge maps (which is fine, it just seemed to be like it would be a little more than what it is at first glance).

Cold Cold Heart was okay.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Child of Light at 25% is decent, but if you have a console it's probably worth the lack of discount on there instead just to avoid Uplay... FYI

edit - also that Testament of Sherlock Holmes price is awesome, BUT you can also get the game for free by pre-ordering the next game coming out in September.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/241260/

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
i was thinking this too. i swear ive seen it for 3.74 or something.

and hasnt Banner Saga been cheaper too?

I don't think Banner Saga has been any cheaper than $15, and that was in the Humble Weekly Bundle. Pretty sure it had a similar price in Steam like two days later, but it was still more than it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom