• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MD-

What is going on in this thread?...

kQwV0mq.gif

This chick > Glasses > GoT face > Rock chin

Enco

Ok Wow!
I've been using PixelVision until now, but damn! this is great
It looks pretty awesome and slick and it just runs smoothly...
thank you :D
Good choice.

Personally I hate PixelVision. So ugly.

I've seen a lot of skins in my time and Metro and Savvy UI are the only tolerable ones for me. Everything else is unacceptable.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Played like an ~hour of Betrayer, not feeling it. :(
The monochrome look is great, but it somehow annoys my eyes, and if I "turn on" the colors it just doesn't look good anymore. And there's no option to change the sensitivity when playing with a controller, it's painfully low by default.

Kanokare

With every sale of CS:GO, hackers get a hold of dummy accounts with it and ranking runs rampant with bull shit. There's really no middle ground on this so the price might be higher than usual for now.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I'm gonna need everyone to calm the fuck down and put some shmups on sale.

(I already have Jamestown)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
After looking briefly at the rest of the Greenlight batch, my first post about this batch remains unchanged.

With this greenlight batch, Steam has become deviantart, the destroyer of worlds. Soon I will have the "awesome" fan art thread simulator I've always wanted.

And I shall say no more on the matter.

I don't think I've used Google's reverse image search more than I have in the last 5 minutes while catching up on this topic.

CS:GO with the worst discount it had in years and its still the top seller

I bought it. I've realised than Valve will probably never reduce it further than 50% due to the whole "banned players buying new copies" thing.

Arthea

I somehow feel like I'm done with this sale, finally we got pricing error to talk about for years and I really need to get some sleep, what I'm about to do.

I might change my mind if we get VNs vote, or double dragon back, but that's unlikely.

edited: and this thread suddenly got really creepy

Tellaerin

why is this turning into some wank fest? Geez people. Go get laid. In the meantime let's keep this about games, shall we?

Because people like to have fun from time to time, and there's only so much to be said about price errors, the next sale vote, or which color's winning now (*gag*)? :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
sometimes I wonder how wonderful Kirosia's GIF folder must be

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Vanguard Princess -- MB-EB67A15D367B1F99 - Taken by Shackzam. 5 entrants total.
Major Mayhem -- MB-E8F51FB0FA3907A9 - Taken by nexen. 3 entrants total.
Party of Sin -- MB-EBD1DC417EF07AC0 - Taken by Troblin. 3 entrants total.
Go Go Nippon! - My First Trip to Japan -- MB-9B010714EC50DBBE - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 12 entrants total.
Shattered Haven -- MB-C2D1F0C17C5C7FAC

t1403733902z1.png

Log+Horizon6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom