• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

tumblr_lbykzkQYQP1qaimf2o1_500.gif

Y'all member drusilla?

tumblrlckxk9wcsb1qaimf2.gif

drusilla.gif

Also more Acker

tumblr_lk8as1VkPG1qbnf0uo1_500.gif

(NSFW?)

Spinluck

Times up, but 2 games left.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cubetractor -- MB-656B74AEEFF54CA0 - Taken by -MD-. 13 entrants total.
Stronghold Crusader HD -- MB-D7DB9F82E7CA6F8C - Taken by 73V3N
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-36C604601DE90E01 - Taken by 898

t1403732929z1.png

EDIT: My bad, ModBot was probably still processing the info.

Played about an hour of The Wolf Among Us.
I was a bit skeptical about the claims that it's better than TWD but the start is very promissing, no doubt about it.

Edit: da fuck is going on in here?

Why everyone is letting Team Red win again today like nothing happenne yesterday?

I blew my load yesterday and Valve fucked up trying to fix it. So i'm just riding it now out now.

It was more exciting when Reddit had basically 'rigged' it. Now? Red just taking everyone to pound town. Super awesome.

Chariot

I blew my load yesterday and Valve fucked up trying to fix it. So i'm just riding it now out now.

It was more exciting when Reddit had basically 'rigged' it. Now? Red just taking everyone to pound town. Super awesome.
It was more fair. Exciting is neither of the two. If you know the winner it stops being exciting.

Amzin

Most got taken but a few left, just posting before I head home:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Men of War -- MB-0340A33CB2C77ADA

Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-537DD45D4AE25F8D

King's Bounty the Legend -- MB-870B5AE0597B2D83

t1403733038z1.png

Salsa

It's like they think no one knows about the price mistake. Nothing to see here just selling you Valiant Hearts with a great discount!!! Total steal! -__-

there's plenty of people on steamtrades selling it for $4-$5 equivalents

I feel shitty about giving people profit just for waking up early or whatever, but at the end of the day $4 seems fair to me when realistically the game won't be that price for quite a while

$10 tho is just.. what? the price mistake was $0.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom