• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
The high level players have played three previous outings of multiplayer so they know the tricks.

What's the trick to avoiding getting poisoned by the high levels sticking together in a clan? That's what pushed me away. Gets them millions of points, meanwhile I have to do back-flips off towers to get that much. Bah.

I think without keeping clans in the same team it might have worked, but no thanks the way it is now.

Spare keys I got as a thank you.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ulgzbKC.png
Stoorm (Desura)-- -- MB-1C08E95DBB43F701 - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
Station Eris (Desura)-- -- MB-68D0302AEB4649D6 - Taken by Catshade
ulgzbKC.png
Fibrillation (Desura)-- -- MB-058F4A5B70472ADB
Hacker Evolution Untold -- MB-65592C19C044F98E - Taken by Purkake4
SUBJECT 9 -- MB-7DEF6D88C565273E - Taken by smashdude50
Palm Kingdoms 2 -- MB-938D27A58140E80D
Skyward Collapse -- MB-1857BCFA0D9D521C - Taken by Leg-End
Hacker Evolution Duality -- MB-D2F50A1CE54BB2E1 - Taken by fuzzy123
Hacker Evolution -- MB-C3F069170CC3246E - Taken by xeris
Shattered Haven -- MB-3DC2B99E8DFBB3F7 - Taken by zephervack
ulgzbKC.png
Agapan (Desura)-- -- MB-350D69B9AB21F978 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Yea, I know it's subpar compared to our high-tier benefactors but it's the best an unemployed guy can do. I hope it'll get better for future giveaways.
PS: Palm Kingdoms need to be redeemed here.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Do you even sleep or play games?

i sleep 3-4 hours during the day since i work during the night (im at work right now) and yes, i just finished Marlow Briggs the other day

not to mention Ive played more Marvel Heroes than you probably played all your steam games combined :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Mars War Logs is cool, one of those games I would do driveby gifts of if I had my fucking card. Might still do a couple, think I have some wallet moneyz left (gogo cards)

Do I really have to play Child of Light on hard the first time? I tried the demo and I won a fight but it still felt like a narrow win. Half of my turns were defensive in nature and attacks still take off a lot of health (without a healer! what were they thinking?). I've only played a couple Final Fantasy's in my experience with turn-based RPGs so maybe I am just a casual. Yes, I upgraded both the characters with a balance of offense/defense and I figured out plants give you marginal health and MP, and you can blind enemies to go past them. What could I have missed? I want to buy it but I don't want to go in blind to the supposedly simple mechanics.

mrgone

They just can't seem to bring Space Engineers down far enough. Apparently it was $8.99 on the Humble store a few months ago, too :(

I voted Quake/Unreal, because I live exclusively in the past (though $20 base price for those games is kind of all sorts of crazy)

gsrjedi

So the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass is currently 50% off. Thoughts on whether it might go lower before the sale ends?

Maybe with a price error, but I doubt it otherwise. That's what happened during the winter sale last year. Infinite was 75% off as a flash and for a short time so was the season pass. Then it went back up to 50% off while the main game was 75%.

i sleep 3-4 hours during the day since i work during the night (im at work right now) and yes, i just finished Marlow Briggs the other day

not to mention Ive played more Marvel Heroes than you probably played all your steam games combined :p

I fucking wish this had online co-op :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom