• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

I've been waiting all sale for Dragon Age Ultimate and its not available in my country. Are you fucking kidding me EA/Steam? I am so pissed off right now.

Tripolygon

Banned
jAGhTDo3h373L.png

That EA IP devaluation.
Lol,

Deitus

I voted for Sandbox, because this is likely the only time Space Engineers will be on sale this time around and I'm trying to convince a friend to buy it.

Picked up Last Light a couple of days ago for $6.75 or whatever. Does it get better? I'm running around a string of ultra-scripted sequences with Pavel the NPC and the whole experience is sapping my strength.

Do I keep going? I'm 2 hours into the experience and just experienced a bug in which Pavel fails to run to the next scripted sequence, so I'm going to have to restart the chapter. If the game doesn't open up or introduce variety I'm just going to call it quits :/

So, FarCry 3 is going to be $10 if it wins the vote despite the fact that it has been $7.50 just a few days ago in this very same sale?

This sale is weird. And not in a good way.

Is anyone else having an issue adding funds to your steam wallet from the M&M mastercards? I was able to do at least three so far, now I just get a error saying "An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed.
Please contact Steam Support."

Dajanksta

Banned
Picked up Last Light a couple of days ago for $6.75 or whatever. Does it get better? I'm running around a string of ultra-scripted sequences with Pavel the NPC and the whole experience is sapping my strength.

Do I keep going? I'm 2 hours into the experience and just experienced a bug in which Pavel fails to run to the next scripted sequence, so I'm going to have to restart the chapter. If the game doesn't open up or introduce variety I'm just going to call it quits :/

Been a while since I played that game but I loved it. The story was my favorite part.

MadGear

So, FarCry 3 is going to be $10 if it wins the vote despite the fact that it has been $7.50 just a few days ago in this very same sale?

This sale is weird. And not in a good way.

Maybe your prices aren't updated yet? It's showing me 75% off, which equals 4.99€. The same amount i paid for during its daily.

Lain

So Gone Home came out with 85% off instead of the 88% it showed during the voting phase. A bit disappointing but I guess understandable.

How is Season Two of The Walking Dead ?

I loved the first one and 400, more of the same is a positive.

I'd love to read some impressions from fellow gaffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom