• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defect

ikagura was 75% because it won the community vote.
v3aWOG9.png

Damn it, I wanted that too...

Red

I don't, it's been 4-ish years since I tried. I do remember it used ogg files from the OST release though.
The OST mod I know of is called Anxious Heart and was released two years ago. It is simple to install, you only have to drag and drop. I guess FF7 just calls whatever .ogg file has the correct filename and plays that. If you decide to play again I don't think you'll have trouble getting things working as they should.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is the Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition worth it? And does anyone think it'll go any lower in price?

it lost a community vote so it might comer back. discount would be 75% if it won

The OST mod I know of is called Anxious Heart and was released two years ago. It is simple to install, you only have to drag and drop. I guess FF7 just calls whatever .ogg file has the correct filename and plays that. If you decide to play again I don't think you'll have trouble getting things working as they should.
Yeah, that sounds way simpler than the one I tried to use. Doesn't matter much for FF7, since I have it on Steam and it works fine, but I'll look into getting FF8 going.

Eh, if different teams won, people would spend more money on tokens which would benefit Valve more. Now, as it stands, people will move to red and that's that. No need to move any where else.

The amount they'd make from people willing to switch each day is probably less than the amount they made from a mass joining of one team.

Either way, Valve went out of their way to ensure one team ran away with it, especially by changing the rules half way through

What can I do to make the game better? Like are there any cool mods, or anything like that because while I did enjoy the base game, it got old kind of quick. Maybe I'm missing something.

If you didn't get any magical goat powers you're doing it wrong.

I enjoyed the one where you could
make goats fall from the sky.

Diedac

Good luck

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ignite -- MB-27E7882ED3F9BECE
Race Injection -- MB-1A846DE9BB8B871B - Taken by tioslash. 4 entrants total.

t1403830332z1.png

Everyone who is getting GoatSim, don't forget that it has splitscreen multiplayer, too! It's a ton of fun to get a group of friends together and just goof off.

What about the one where
you can make whales fall from the sky
?

Yea, I mean the game is pretty good and for 10 bucks I think I got my money's worth, someone else said patches improved it so perhaps it's time to venture back for a bit

Ibuki

Banned
I thought i'd give away the rest since I was finally able to get my Amex to work for the System Shock 2 and Harvester bundle, enjoy guys!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

UFO: Aftermath -- MB-194827F2BB032470
Ascension to the Throne -- MB-9D0990748AD183A7 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 2 entrants total.
Wizardry 8 -- MB-555456741608EA3F - Taken by gngf123. 11 entrants total.
UFO: Aftershock -- MB-1634B31358273FBD
Wizardry 6 & 7 -- MB-798AA0717F5EB8AC - Taken by kiri. 1 entrants total.

t1403830444z1.png

Hubb

Honestly i feel like i should hold off cause these games are notorious for having metric tons of DLC and eventually there is gonna be a complete pack for the same price. Crusader Kings II was like this.

I see what you are saying, but the Crusader Kings 2 complete pack is not the same as the base game. The complete pack is 80 dollars or something around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom