• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

With Divinity: Original Sin downloading a 2.4GB update for me, I wonder if now it would be the time to start playing, or if I should just wait for June 30.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
With Divinity: Original Sin downloading a 2.4GB update for me, I wonder if now it would be the time to start playing, or if I should just wait for June 30.

It was just the editor update as far as I know so keep waiting, game saves won't work with the release build.

The_Monk

Oh my God & Buddha all together. I finished Valiant Hearts.
;_;

I...
;_;

It's on my top favourites games of 2014. I'll be sure to leave my impressions later on or perhaps after the Steam Sale is over when things are more quiet. I'll be uploading one or two screenshots each day filled with tiny quotes as I progressed through the Story.

Also:
;_;

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
;_;

I...
;_;

It's on my top favourites games of 2014. I'll be sure to leave my impressions later on or perhaps after the Steam Sale is over when things are more quiet. I'll be uploading one or two screenshots each day filled with tiny quotes as I progressed through the Story.

Also:
;_;

serious question, do you play as the dog or a dude? the E3 trailer seemed to indicate you played the dog

eek5

Hour and a half to go, really torn on Fallen Enchantress: LH. It'll probably be cheaper during the winter sale, right? I've already added 10 games to my library this sale, I should probably hold off.

Same here. I'm leaning towards getting it though. :|

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
My imagination at GAF's reaction to the Goat Simulator vote actually winning;

Goat-just-came-fuck-yeah.jpg

I should play the new Goat Simulator map but starting the game again would take away from my perfect listing ;-;

Flappy goat destroyed my soul.

;_;

I...
;_;

Also:
;_;
Already??

It sucks I missed the price error.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Loaded up and checked out my newly purchased 20th copy of RE 4

Yup thats a good port.

only thing that sucks is Motion Blur, turn that shit off.

The_Monk

serious question, do you play as the dog or a dude? the E3 trailer seemed to indicate you played the dog

If you don't mind to find out the answer then:
No, you don't play as the dog, but you do give him orders and he helps you a lot.

Already??

It sucks I missed the price error.

Well, I couldn't let this game go, I just couldn't, it's one of my Top 2014 games, that's for sure.
;_;

I'll leave my impressions when we go back to the "Normal" steam thread if that's okay. :)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I don't think 56% of Steam has been banned from using the market. Besides, my banning predates that vote by over 5 days. And as far as this accusatory tone goes...I'm just glad modbot has a manual block list for giveaways...

I may not be Rhankar Senpai or even Sub Zero, but Frost doesn't forget those who cross him. :p

+1 to that list.

I have never used the blacklist. I dont even know how to

also stop calling me senpai

MTE

Help me GAF. I've just bought my first Steam trading card... I paid with the proceeds of a sale of another card, but I still fear this sets a frightening precedent.

Turfster

Flash
  • Alice Madness Returns 75% off
  • Strike Vector 75% off
  • Crusader Kings II 80% off
  • Trine 2 90% off
Community choice
  • Blands 2 75% off Again
  • Saints Row IV 75% off Again
  • Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon 75% off Again, kinda
  • Goat Simulator 40% off
Community votes
Pack 1:
  • Skyrim 75% off Again
  • Amalur 75% off Again
  • LA Noire 75% off
  • Sleepydogs 80% off
Pack 2:
  • Supreme Commander 80% off
  • Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion 80% off
  • Planetary Annihilation 66% off Again
  • Creeper World III 80% off

Rhaknar

is Alice 50% the flash deal or its not updated? I dont know what it was before. I would use her sniping ammo like a motherfucker if it was 75%

Help me GAF. I've just bought my first Steam trading card... I paid with the proceeds of a sale of another card, but I still fear this sets a frightening precedent.

Soon you will have more than a hundred badges like me. Sure you could have sold the cards and spent that money on actual games, but that's no fun. I spent 12 dollars from the MM money on badges, I am sick ;-; Have never actually spent real money on them though, always sell cards for cards or in the MM case free money I would have never had otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom