• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

gngf123

Ha, I want none of the community vote games.

What does gaf want me to vote for? Remember, I have voted for the losing games every time do far.

Alice Madness Returns is only 50% off as a flash sale? I coulda sworn it was 75% off in the previous sale.

Edit: Weird, they're all different from the price when you actually go to buy it.

Alice is such a great game. Been looking to buy Crusader Kings 2, if I do, does anyone know if the complete collection is worth it? Or just the base game?

How do people feel about Borderlands 2?

It's one of my favorite games. Super fun, with or without friends. Good humor, good character, fun gameplay. Try getting the GOTY edition, the DLC is pretty great

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hmmmm... Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack for less than the SRIV National Treasure Edition will be. I already have everything before SRIV though, so will I get giftable copies? Could be a "nice thing to do" to get them so I can gift the extras, yet gifting such a ridiculous amount of individual DLCs would be a pain... hmmm...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
75%off

EVERYONE BUY ALICE AND CK2

*loads sniper rifle

Team_Fortress_2_Sniper_GIF_by_coverop.gif

UncleBiz

Man some of these community votes aren't even fair. As much as I'd like sci-fi to win, who honestly expects it to beat skyrim/la noire/sleepy dogs. why even have the votes?

The_Monk

I see that Blood Dragon is, yet again on sale to tempt me...Ugh. At this point I'm just hoping for a really good Encore day (considering there will be one).

MikeDown

Banned
Sci-Fi - RTS

-SupCom -80%
-Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion -80%
-Planetary Annihilation -66%
-Creeper World 3 -80%

Open World - Story Rich

-Skyrim -75%
-Amularr -75%
-L.A. Noir -75%
-Sleeping Dogs -75%

edit:beaten

So has anyone bought Goat Simulator and legitimately enjoyed it ?

Tempted by the purchase even though it's basically like a parody game.

I played it for 5 hours and enjoyed the 4 that weren't spent in flappy goat. Fun to just mess around with the world and see how crazy you can get the game to glitch out. For the price you cant' go wrong.

So has anyone bought Goat Simulator and legitimately enjoyed it ?

Tempted by the purchase even though it's basically like a parody game.
Yep. I haven't spent a whole lot of time on it since launch, around 8 hours, but I've loved every minute of it. With splitscreen now it's my new go-to party game, though.

Gintoki313 said:
Just bought CSGO. I just know I'm gonna regret this for some reason. Like it's going to going to be lower later the sale, or some day after the sale.

Welp, what's done is done. Now I'm just waiting to see if Alice Madness Returns, Killer is Dead, or Mafia 2 goes on a deal. Those are pretty much the only 3 games I'm going to buy the rest of the sale. I can't buy another shooter if it's not Mafia 2. Dear lord, I bought like 6 shooters this sale. That's too much games in the same genre to play one after the other.

jbhyNWS2lFgPEi.BMP

iS4sfNGkpWm0J.gif

EDIT: I opened up my inventory, and see this. Holy shit! This is the luckiest I've ever been, ever since I won a light up yoyo in high school. I gotta double on this gif.

jbn0aIjtgtPX5I.BMP

iS4sfNGkpWm0J.gif

Nabs

wilflare just hooked me up with Steamworld Dig. Thanks!

and Rhaknar told me to go home while gifting me Gone Home. Thanks to both of them!

kurahador

Voted scifi-RTS because all those games in open world-story rich was already on daily.

But the latter will win anyway, so who give a shit.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Okay, everybody, please. Listen up.

You all need to come to terms with it right now.

Skyrim is winning this shit. I don't care how much you thing Supreme Commander is the best thing ever, or if you missed the Planetary Annihilation sale on day one. It doesn't matter.

Skyrim is winning this. Get your gifs ready now if you have to.

JakeD

maybe, just maybe, it would make sense to stick a AAA big name game on BOTH sides of the vote along with lesser known games. this one might seriously end up winning by 90%

Wait, so there's three version of Crusader Kings, base, collection, and DLC collection... Which one is good? Maybe I'll just go for the base game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom