• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stage On

Enjoy guys

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Interstellar Marines -- MB-F0A17204AE98C809 - Taken by KINGofCRA5H
Aerena -- MB-3F760E35FD6D2B3D
To the moon -- MB-B73A46EE01F35F3E - Taken by Garcia
Ufo Afterlight -- MB-11841ACEEC4E2A47 - Taken by SpinDasher
Beyond Divinity -- MB-48EEF624F7A84BA2 - Taken by Absoludacrous
The Bard's Tale -- MB-F6E68B2EDD73C522 - Taken by Shadowplay1979
Skyborn -- MB-A8F4B0F39B4BCBE7 - Taken by Ezalc
Oniken -- MB-10EC1147EB553FD2 - Taken by Tesseract
Divine Divinity -- MB-E63A9A806E102C76 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bet you guys didn't think MW2 looked good did you
Kicks my GPU's ass temp wise with 32x AA
fdS.png

gdS.png

Looks just like Quake 3.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap you aren't going to believe this...

I never got into this whole Steam market thing becuase really I don't care about it at all - but Steam keeps finding ways to get people to have to go through it so I checked it out and out of curiosity put a TF2 hat up for sale (I don't care about the hats and haven't played in a while).

Someone bought it. For $200.

ib20VaMoFxemNa.gif

Congrats.

LiK

I never got into this whole Steam market thing because really I don't care about it at all - but Steam keeps finding ways to get people to have to go through it so I checked it out and out of curiosity put a TF2 hat up for sale (I don't care about the hats and haven't played in a while).

congrats, now you can gift me some games!

Mokoi

Banned

I never got into this whole Steam market thing because really I don't care about it at all - but Steam keeps finding ways to get people to have to go through it so I checked it out and out of curiosity put a TF2 hat up for sale (I don't care about the hats and haven't played in a while).

Wtf! congratulations.

Miguel81

Bionic Commando:Rearmed is 2.49 USD. Did any of you guys/gals like it? I've never played the original NES version, but it's cheap enough for a bite.

Mono

YfgYhcW.gif

Biochet

holy shit, how much was it going for originally?

dot

...Damn. Nice job!

hats are sirius business

Hugstable

Banned
Finally out of Blighttown in DS. God damn I thought I was never gonna get out of that place, just a huge ass plank tower maze. Never again..

I'm glad I finally picked up DS2 today, I just jave that feeling that it isn't going on sale. Im contemplating Marlow Briggs and Bioshock also. I don't think I've played Bioshock since the week it launched

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
200 bucks for a digital hat is lol

did you make it or something? how does one make a hat that becomes that valuable?

Hugstable

Banned

I got a :weed: emoticon from Port Royale 3 that's actually worth like 8 bucks for some reason. For an emote!

According to sales history that same thing has sold for up to $400 dollars, but I thought that was beyond ridiculous. Guess not.

I guess take a snoop through your Steam inventory and see if there's anything valuable.

200 bucks for a digital hat is lol

did you make it or something? how does one make a hat that becomes that valuable?

It was a TF2 hat with one of those special effects on it. People seem to take those pretty seriously.

The007JiM

Woah. That was more expensive than any of my real fedora hats.

saunderez

A few bundle freebies, enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Harvester -- MB-3C7619E557A34A8C - Taken by Relax.MX
Wizardry 8 -- MB-2A544DE5FF6BCF0A - Taken by Tektonic
Wizardry 6 & 7 -- MB-69C3BBF4FDFEA34D - Taken by astrogamer

LiK

Finally out of Blighttown in DS. God damn I thought I was never gonna get out of that place, just a huge ass plank tower maze. Never again..

I'm glad I finally picked up DS2 today, I just jave that feeling that it isn't going on sale. Im contemplating Marlow Briggs and Bioshock also. I don't think I've played Bioshock since the week it launched

hope you enjoy Tomb of the Giants! that place is worst, haha

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I got a :weed: emoticon from Port Royale 3 that's actually worth like 8 bucks for some reason. For an emote!

Ah, :weed: was great back in the earlier card days. I maxed out the PR3 badge and received :weed: twice, which later earned me 40-odd bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom