• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

I have cookies for everyone who voted for SS2

Can I have some Coffee-flavoured cookies, please?

vpC9oOOl.png

Holy crap.... can't stop laughing at this. Amazing!

I was thinking of the Orc dude from Warhammer 40k: Space Marine... could swore it was SHPACE MOIREENS but f me I can't find a youtube clip of it as glorious as the one you're posting.

I'm down to the last £8 of my Steam wallet, don't know if i should go all in for Dishonored GOTY edition or play the waiting game.

Dishonored is the %(#). Get on that. You're not going to do much better than Dishonored.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
From the twisted minds of Iosefe and Brute comes a dangerous game of Russian Roulette, SteamGAF style. All three of these games are hidden gems in this sale. Some gems are more attractive than others. In fact, two out of three are usually butt-ugly. But the third one's pretty good. None of them are particularly valuable, money-wise. Choose your destiny.

Oh what the hell. *dips*

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Shame the key market didn't fix itself in lieu of it being a daily yet. If I could manage to find it for 3 keys, I'd bite... lowest I've seen is 3.5, but I have no way of getting a ToD ticket or whatever to cover the .5.

Also, I keep looking for a reason to post this:

Hahah, that's sick.

Shadownet

Banned
I wanna get LA Noire and Sleeping Dogs so bad. But I can't justify paying over $5 for the GoTY edition when I already beat the crap out of it on PS3. But :( those prices, so hard to decide.

The usual going price is 4 keys. But i have been opening 4 packs for GAFfers all day for 3 TF2 keys. If we can get 2 more people interested, i'll open another one.

Oh sweet, 3 keys for suuuuure. I am at work but if you buy I will trade you when I am home or we can try via browser trade. Let me know :)

Hugstable

Banned
Got shot by a bunch of bandits when i went to a party. rip princess ;_;

My Elodie is still alive and kicking! Just got done with a ball, and been raising my singing stats and military stats haha.

She is really cheerful too.. I see something bad happening soon

I wanna get LA Noire and Sleeping Dogs so bad. But I can't justify paying over $5 for the GoTY edition when I already beat the crap out of it on PS3. But :( those prices, so hard to decide.

sleeping dogs is best played on the PC. High Res textures, more graphic options, and it's a billion times better than LA Noire, which has an E in it for no reason and no dogs that sleep.

also, what the fuck is that^^^

yuraya

Both KOTOR games were bundled for something like $4 not too long ago during star wars weekend sale. I hope this happens again when KOTORII wins this community vote.

BruteUA

From the twisted minds of Iosefe and Brute comes a dangerous game of Russian Roulette, SteamGAF style. All three of these games are hidden gems in this sale. Some gems are more attractive than others. In fact, two out of three are usually butt-ugly. But the third one's pretty good. None of them are particularly valuable, money-wise. Choose your destiny.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
Iosefe and I are giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png
bZywuC0.jpg

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-44507F884285F2C2 - Taken by CassSept. 8 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-4C8E4607E7ABD29D - Taken by Seraphis Cain. 27 entrants total.
Mystery Game -- MB-3F72A097D5E204D5 - Taken by Teppic. 14 entrants total.

t1403883538z1.png

For the new page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom